Webber Community Christian School 1

Posted April 17, 2011
The school used to be really good, it offered computers and foreign lang, those resource classes have fallen by the wayside. The principal has left and the school is being run by the board. Students have left at such a great rate that for the past 2 years they've combined grades. This meant that the teacher only had have half the time to teach each grade, of course the children's learning suffered. I can not recommend this school at this time.

Webber Community Christian School 0

Posted June 16, 2009
I have a daughter who attends and this will be her 2nd year and Webber and she is excelling..I commend the staff.

Webber Community Christian School 4

Posted January 08, 2009
We have two boys ages 5 and 2 at Webber and are very happy with their progress.

Webber Community Christian School 1

Posted February 16, 2007
Webber is over-disciplined in some areas and weak in others. Webber spends one day on new Math lessons and moves on the next day. I find this pace to harsh for children to comprehend. In the lower grades, I was more pleased. If you are thinking of attending, go in the afternoon and observe for yourself.

Posted December 05, 2006
This is my daughters second year in the pre-school program and my husband and I are extremely satisfied. She is learning a lot and is excited about doing so. The teachers also send the work home and are always available to keep you abreast of their progress. I just wish they went past the 7th grade.

Posted August 30, 2006
I have two children who attend WCCS, my husband and I are very pleased with their education at Webber. The outstanding teachers, and staff continue to awe us. My children are learning computers, Spanish,art, music and more. I am very particular about my children's education and WCCS has not only met, but they have exceeded my expectations and standards. An awesome place for children to learn and grow.

Posted May 05, 2006
Webber is a wonderful school for academic excellence. The teachers, staff and parents all work well together to meet the needs of both the students and the school. I would highly recommend Webber Community Christian School among the best pre-school to middle schools in the Chesterfield area.

Posted February 01, 2006
This is my duaghter's first year at Webber, so far academics are awesome,computer is offered as well as Spanish,music,art,etc. My daughter enjoy's all of the activities and lessons. Field trips are fun for the children as well as a great learning experience.

Webber Community Christian School
7800 Salem Church Rd, Richmond, VA  23237
Last modified Webber Community Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5, 7-8
Webber Community Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top