Richmond, VA

West End Montessori School 3

Posted June 02, 2015
I have been a parent at WEMS for two years. The teachers at this school are absolutely amazing and I would give them more than 5 stars if I could. Unfortunately, the director of the school is not. She is very disorganized and completely uncaring of how this affects the parents and families. This leads to chaos and confusion for situations such as snow days, field trips, and even special ceremonies. I have talked to many parents that agree she is difficult to deal with. Even the newsletter is irregular and often confusing. My kids were very happy in their classrooms, so we stayed there, but now I am very happy to be leaving. I never for a second considered staying for the Elementary years.

Posted February 11, 2013
I started my son a week back and he is going to turn three in a couple of months. This was his first experience away from home. His teachers are really awesome and they provided him such a warm welcome and made him feel very safe and securred. On the first day, when he felt the separation anxiety and cried, his teacher lifted him up and hugged him tight. He had felt so welcomeed that he never cried for his second day to school.This school is so awesome in their montessori mission of teaching and the teachers are really wonderful !!!!!!! I am so so glad i made the right choice.

Posted February 22, 2008
West End Montessori School has established a beautiful sense of community. This Montessori school sticks to its mission. The administration and teachers are wonderful. They are doing a remarkable job guiding our child along this amazing journey of childhood. He is an upper elementary student who loves going to school!

Posted October 05, 2007
Great school, love the teachers! It is my daughter's 4th year at the school ( she is in first grade) and she loves it.

West End Montessori School
9307 Quioccasin Road, Richmond, VA  23229
Last modified West End Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
West End Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top