Richmond, VA

Posted January 26, 2012
I currently go here and it is everything a girl a her family would like. I love it.

Orchard House School 1

Posted April 05, 2009

Posted December 23, 2008
I currently go here and I love it. OHS is my home and my family lives there. The classes mixed with the friends and teachers creates a fantastic meal. Just enough homework peas and loads of learning soup. With a bowl of a healthy salad. I live here, I laugh here, I love here.

Posted September 10, 2004
I go to this school and I love it. I used to go to public school and this is a hundred times better. It is a mix of serious classes and discussions and makes it fun enough to be interesting. But is also laid back enough to not be stressfull. We just moved into a new building on the corner of monument and allen. I am a current eighth grader of 2004.

Orchard House School