Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted May 12, 2016
Of course, to every teacher, but especially for Mrs. Ragland for be a great, awesome and an amazing teacher for my little one. We love her.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 12, 2016
I'm thankful with every teacher that had have my kids. My respect and admiration for everyone.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 12, 2016
My kids always are able to finish their homework with good mood and excitement to learn more.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 12, 2016
Yes! I'm notice and feel with everyone. Specially for kids with special needs. This is great for everyone at school.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 12, 2016
Because my children sometimes got their bracelets. Their are proud and happy to each time when they receive it.

Posted May 12, 2016
I love it. Because AM Davis is the perfect school for my three children. The oldest one start fourth grade and five grade. My daughter is on fourth grade and my little one on second grade. The teachers are great especially Mrs. Ragland because she was my baby's teacher for two years on especial education. Thank you everyone for this awesome school and staff.

Posted May 12, 2014
We love our school! My 3rd child to go through A.M. Davis is now a 4th grader. We have had excellent teachers and caring support staff. Nothing but positive experiences with this school!

Posted April 17, 2014
My child is a Kindergartner at A.M. Davis this year. SHE LOVES IT! She has a wonderful teacher who is very encouraging. In her own words ,"My teacher is fun, nice, and she teaches us in a kind way." She also tells me that the kids on her bus are nice, which was a HUGE worry of hers going into school. As a parent I am thrilled with her progress this year. She is pretty much reading and we aren't even to the end of the year. She is grasping math concepts and singing songs that help her remember money and she loves getting on Edmodo to do the extra things her teacher posts on there.I also want to mention the resource teachers are great. The PTA is always planning events for parents to come to. Math nights, reading nights, pancake nights (which the weather cancelled), music by the chorus, and family nights at Cici's, Sweet frog and chick-fil-a. Over all I am happy. And look forward to seeing what this school has to offer next year.

415 S Providence Rd, Richmond, VA  23236
Last modified A M Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.