Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I'm thankful with every teacher that had have my kids. My respect and admiration for everyone.

Amount of homework: Agree

My kids always are able to finish their homework with good mood and excitement to learn more.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Because my children sometimes got their bracelets. Their are proud and happy to each time when they receive it.

I love it. Because AM Davis is the perfect school for my three children. The oldest one start fourth grade and five grade. My daughter is on fourth grade and my little one on second grade. The teachers are great especially Mrs. Ragland because she was my baby's teacher for two years on especial education. Thank you everyone for this awesome school and staff.

We love our school! My 3rd child to go through A.M. Davis is now a 4th grader. We have had excellent teachers and caring support staff. Nothing but positive experiences with this school!

My child is a Kindergartner at A.M. Davis this year. SHE LOVES IT! She has a wonderful teacher who is very encouraging. In her own words ,"My teacher is fun, nice, and she teaches us in a kind way." She also tells me that the kids on her bus are nice, which was a HUGE worry of hers going into school. As a parent I am thrilled with her progress this year. She is pretty much reading and we aren't even to the end of the year. She is grasping math concepts and singing songs that help her remember money and she loves getting on Edmodo to do the extra things her teacher posts on there.I also want to mention the resource teachers are great. The PTA is always planning events for parents to come to. Math nights, reading nights, pancake nights (which the weather cancelled), music by the chorus, and family nights at Cici's, Sweet frog and chick-fil-a. Over all I am happy. And look forward to seeing what this school has to offer next year.

Many of my friends children attend Davis and really love the communication provided with teachers and parents. I have had a chance to meet the staff and they are fabulous people. My daughter will be attending in the fall.

Outstanding school and teachers. Both of my children go to AM Davis and love it. Many schools throughout Chesterfield county are over rated and people overspend on houses to be close to those schools, when your children will get same quality education, if not better, at AM Davis.

I was very pleased with the staff and teachers. My daughters teachers always kept me informed about everything. I think all in all it is a good school. The only thing negative is that when I would have lunch with my daughter they did not seem to supervise the kids as well as they should have. the older kids would be yelling,pushing and shoving each other. I felt that that should have been addressed but otherwise I was very happy with the school. I wish we had not had to move because the school my daughter attends now has caused my child to hate school.

I am very happy with AM Davis and all the staff! We just recently moved and with the help from the staff, my kids made a great transition. Starting in the office the ladies are always willing to help with any questions or concerns you may have. The activities that have been offered from family game night, to the fall festival, have been a wonderful way for me to meet other families in the neighborhood. I am very happy with this school and think you will be too!

Last modified A M Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.