Posted May 12, 2014
We love our school! My 3rd child to go through A.M. Davis is now a 4th grader. We have had excellent teachers and caring support staff. Nothing but positive experiences with this school!

Posted April 17, 2014
My child is a Kindergartner at A.M. Davis this year. SHE LOVES IT! She has a wonderful teacher who is very encouraging. In her own words ,"My teacher is fun, nice, and she teaches us in a kind way." She also tells me that the kids on her bus are nice, which was a HUGE worry of hers going into school. As a parent I am thrilled with her progress this year. She is pretty much reading and we aren't even to the end of the year. She is grasping math concepts and singing songs that help her remember money and she loves getting on Edmodo to do the extra things her teacher posts on there.I also want to mention the resource teachers are great. The PTA is always planning events for parents to come to. Math nights, reading nights, pancake nights (which the weather cancelled), music by the chorus, and family nights at Cici's, Sweet frog and chick-fil-a. Over all I am happy. And look forward to seeing what this school has to offer next year.

Posted April 17, 2014
Many of my friends children attend Davis and really love the communication provided with teachers and parents. I have had a chance to meet the staff and they are fabulous people. My daughter will be attending in the fall.

Posted October 14, 2013
Outstanding school and teachers. Both of my children go to AM Davis and love it. Many schools throughout Chesterfield county are over rated and people overspend on houses to be close to those schools, when your children will get same quality education, if not better, at AM Davis.

Posted August 05, 2011
I was very pleased with the staff and teachers. My daughters teachers always kept me informed about everything. I think all in all it is a good school. The only thing negative is that when I would have lunch with my daughter they did not seem to supervise the kids as well as they should have. the older kids would be yelling,pushing and shoving each other. I felt that that should have been addressed but otherwise I was very happy with the school. I wish we had not had to move because the school my daughter attends now has caused my child to hate school.

Posted January 25, 2011
I am very happy with AM Davis and all the staff! We just recently moved and with the help from the staff, my kids made a great transition. Starting in the office the ladies are always willing to help with any questions or concerns you may have. The activities that have been offered from family game night, to the fall festival, have been a wonderful way for me to meet other families in the neighborhood. I am very happy with this school and think you will be too!

Posted September 20, 2010
This school has the most caring staff ever!

A M Davis Elementary School 0

Posted November 05, 2009
Some of the best & caring teachers anywhere

Posted October 27, 2009

A M Davis Elementary School 0

Posted August 22, 2009
A.M. Davis is a great school. It was a pleasure to see my Kindengartener and 1st grader do so well during the school year. My husband and I also enjoyed attending all the family activities that the school provided. I would refer the school to anyone who wants a great education for their grade schooler.

A M Davis Elementary School
415 S Providence Rd, Richmond, VA  23236
Last modified A M Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A M Davis Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top