Hopkins Road Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2014
My daughter transferred to this school from another school in the district. When she transferred, she hated school. When she finished fifth grade, she loved school and had a remarkable education. I worked closely with the teachers and the administrators. When my daughter went to 6th grade, she had a successful year and continued to be an honors student. Thank you Hopkins Elementary teachers and administrators!

Hopkins Road Elementary School 1

Posted January 17, 2013
This school is not what it used to be nor are the teachers. The principle needs to put her self in the parents place and listen instead of trying to convince that she is right and that it is either her way or no way. I wont even give her 1 star. Chesterfield schools are not at the top anymore. At least not this school. Many teachers lack communication and wait until the final moment to inform you of any problems. Mother of two which attend this school.

Posted September 18, 2008
The teachers and staff go far beyond what needs to be done. They have many activities for the children to participate in and great involvement in the PTA. I would like to see more parent involvement in the classrooms as a room parent. Don't just let the room parent do everything. Thanks

Hopkins Road Elementary School 2

Posted August 04, 2007

Posted July 24, 2005
- a former student
I'm going to 10th grade this Year. I LOVED this school from k-4 this is the best school! The teacher help you as much as you can especially making sure you know how to read and add and subtract at a steady pace. When I was in 3rd Grade my Teacher taught us 5th grade work. It was really helpful. They make sure you have fun and learn at the same time.

Posted March 07, 2005
I am in the 5 grade and I love Hokins we have great big libary and fun art class. We have a great set of nice computers. We have a great pta that sponsors. We have cheerlaeding football girls and boys basketball. over all hopkins is a great wonderful school.

Hopkins Road Elementary School
6000 Hopkins Rd., Richmond, VA  23234
Last modified Hopkins Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hopkins Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top