Reams Road Elementary School 5

Posted August 02, 2013
Last school year was our first year at Reams. I am very impressed with the teachers and staff thus far! Money and parent participation is certainly an issue though.

Posted May 20, 2010
I have 1 child at Reams and and I truly love the way the teachers interact with him as well as the other children.The staff truly cares about the kids and they take that extra mile to help them succeed.

Posted May 19, 2010
I have two children at Reams and love the relationships they share with their fellow students as well as their teachers. Mrs. Dunn is the most caring, nurturing principal who shows consideration and kindness to EVERY student; always making them feel special, and encouraging their capabilities. My kids have had great relationships with their teachers, making them excited to learn. Gotta love that! The staff is always there to assist anytime you need help, with a positive attitude. The school slogan, 'Work Hard Be Kind' is evident that it is instilled on a daily basis! I love Reams Elementary, and feel they are very deserving of this honor. I hate to see budget cuts in the school systems, as the children ARE our future, and I feel confident Reams would use this prize money to it's most efficient use!

Reams Road Elementary School 5

Posted May 18, 2010
Reams is a caring, compassionate, supportive community of students, parents and teachers who have a genuine respect for each other and for learning. The teachers and staff go above and beyond to make each child feel special. They take time to discover the gifts within each child that makes them unique.

Posted May 18, 2010
So many reasons why, for us everyone at Reams is family! It always amazed me how a 5th grade teacher knew who my 1st grader was - the teachers know and care about all the students, even if they were not in their class!

Posted May 14, 2010
Great Teacher and Principal. No Complaints.

Posted October 06, 2009
The teachers care about the students especially the special needs students.

Reams Road Elementary School 3

Posted October 03, 2009

Reams Road Elementary School 2

Posted June 11, 2009
My child attends Reams Elementary and has special needs in english/language, and was being taught two separate curriculums. When his teacher told me he wasn't keeping up with his peers I asked how they expected him to if they were teaching him two separate curriculums? I am a working parent, but make no excuses and work with him regularly on his reading/language. He also has a speech therapy teacher at Reams who I think the WORLD of. She is absolutely wonderful and has exceeded my expectations. I am a parent who has also volunteered on a number of occasions, but have been told there were plenty of volunteers and I wasn't needed. The school works better with some children/parents then they do with others. Unfortunately, my son and I are of the others.

Reams Road Elementary School 3

Posted May 27, 2009

Reams Road Elementary School
10141 Reams Rd., Richmond, VA  23236
Last modified Reams Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reams Road Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top