Bad
Good

The school has shown great improvement this year. The school has also been redesign and there has been fewer behavioral incidents.

As a parent of a student who attends CCP, I plan to become more proactive in the success of my childs' future. I must say that my first impression of the school was not entirely positive. I came to this conclusion for obvious reasons. Not only do we have alarming issues with the students, but we also have to put a little more focus on the staff and those holding positions of authority. As a parent who has dealt with anger and family issues in the past, I've come to know of quite a few methods on healing and restoring troublesome children, including my own. As adults we must take the first look at ourselves and evaluate our skills and methods on how we raise our children. We also need more genuine, positive, consistant, unconditional support from the teachers and staff at this school. And just because the parents can't be there 24/7 doesn't mean we don't get wind of the behaviors of the administration. We must pull together in an effort to turn this negative into a more noticeable positive here at CCP, not just lip service.

Last modified Capital City Program is a Public school