Public charter
Richmond, VA

Posted July 26, 2015
Being an inner city school, we were skeptical towards the education our son could receive. Wow. The school is amazing.... He is going back for his second year into the first grade and he could not be happier. He can not wait to attend school every day. The curriculum as well as the student body is diverse. Children learn how to be children from all walks of life and receive an education in the basics. A parent can decide when or how to supplement as needed. Yes, there are local, very expensive schools up the street that teach a child to follow their id without ever confronting their ego. However, if you want your child to attend an incredible school with a huge parental base that encourages and donates vast amounts of their toward the betterment of a community school. Then look no further. You are home at Patrick Henry.

Posted January 14, 2015
This is my son's second year at Patrick Henry and we are beyond pleased with the education he is receiving there. The teachers are great and really care about the students, the curriculum is unique and I love that I am able to volunteer in the classroom and at the school so that I can be a part of his learning experience. Great school!

Posted August 30, 2014
Patrick Henry School of Science and Arts is an outstanding school. The teachers are dedicated and I'm very impressed with the school's curriculum. Perfect private school alternative.

Patrick Henry School Of Science And Arts 4

Posted August 05, 2013
This charter school it gives children a private education within the public school. My daughter started the 2nd grade a PHSSA today. We are so excited

Patrick Henry School Of Science And Arts
P.O. Box 2459, Richmond, VA  23225
Last modified Patrick Henry School Of Science And Arts is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patrick Henry School Of Science And Arts Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top