Bad
Good

Johnson is a great school I think it is a great school and the kids are very nice

Living in Richmond City where schools does not offer Pre-K my daughter was behind. In Henrico school system especially Johnson Elementary continuing growth and learning development my daughter is up to par. We still need to focus on some areas but the teaching there is well structured. I love this school very good to go I feel like my daughter is on a first grade level and she reading, doing fractions, coins, and words. Writing sentence reading comprehension.

I think this is a great school! This is my daughter's first year here and I'm very impressed in the staff and how involved they are in their students education. It is a very diverse school and they seem to embrace it by having lots of different functions outside of the school.

My son started there this year and I dont like this school the teacher is nice but i feel like he plays more than he learns at this age there should be paper coming hom well i rarely get and thing home that he has done in school my son says all the do is play most of the day .I think they could work more on learning writeing there name and abs to preapair for next year i am going to move out of this area to find a better school .

Ms. Suwer is not running the school properly. She does not have the experience that is needed for this troubled school. Please put in someone who knows what this school needs.

Great School, it is one of the best run Ele. in Henrico County or the surrounding area's. Great principal and teachers that work so well with one another. also great staff from every job there. The guidance is spectacular. Outstanding!!! My children went & go there. Ms.G

Last modified Johnson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.