Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted January 17, 2016
Mrs. Brinkley is the first one there and the last one to leave. She is the most dedicated person I have ever seen and she shows her respect and caring to every child no matter who they are or what they are going through.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 17, 2016
The school holds kids accountable, teaches respect, teaches the value of hard work, and diversity. They do this through modeling these values. They show this in the diversity and behavior of administration and staff and how they mix up the kids in the classrooms.

Posted January 17, 2016
All three of my children have gone to this school and they have had a great education. The administration is responsive and the teachers take the time to make the learning individualistic. They are involved in the community and the parent teacher association is a big part of the school. I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else.

Posted September 09, 2015
The school is absolutely very hazardous to children. The staff in the office are extremely rude hateful. The first day of school my second grader came home crying because the teacher was cussing at the students in the classroom. And the teachers allowed bullying two children she got bullied by 4 kids and beat up at the playground. I think it's absolutely horrifying that people allow their children to go to the school. The School should be definitely closed down in my books. Definitely remodeled and definitely have nicer staff and teachers that are appropriate for the chchildr4

Posted May 22, 2014
my son is currently attending chamberlayne elementary school and I am not happy with that school whatsoever. I remembered schools was all about the children and somewhere iit changed.. the day 1st day I ever went to that school I was not impressed or felt I was treated fairly. I was taught that if i had nothing nice to say then i shouldnt say it.

Posted May 22, 2014
i was very disappointed and not impress I am having difficulty decisions to accept this school an academic school for my son.

Posted May 22, 2014
This is really a great school the teachers that I have come across put their heart and soul in helping these children SUCCEED.

Posted September 26, 2013
My nephew just started Kindergarten this year and I couldn't be happier that he is at such a wonderful school! He is so happy to be there and is making great friends. The teachers are amazing and really care about their students and love to have parent participation. They are very involved in making sure their students get the education they deserve. I'm very proud of my nephew and I look forward to working with the school myself.

Posted September 26, 2013
My son started kindergarten here this year and so far it has been a great experience. He loves going to school and I feel that the administration does a great job of making new enrolled feel welcome and they are always available to talk to.

Chamberlayne Elementary School 3

Posted February 04, 2013
Good School, Nice Teachers, didnt like the fact that you had to go outside to get to the cafeteria/office.

8200 St Charles Rd, Richmond, VA  23227
Last modified Chamberlayne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.