Richmond, VA

Chamberlayne Elementary School 1

Posted May 22, 2014
i was very disappointed and not impress I am having difficulty decisions to accept this school an academic school for my son.

Posted May 22, 2014
This is really a great school the teachers that I have come across put their heart and soul in helping these children SUCCEED.

Posted September 26, 2013
My nephew just started Kindergarten this year and I couldn't be happier that he is at such a wonderful school! He is so happy to be there and is making great friends. The teachers are amazing and really care about their students and love to have parent participation. They are very involved in making sure their students get the education they deserve. I'm very proud of my nephew and I look forward to working with the school myself.

Posted September 26, 2013
My son started kindergarten here this year and so far it has been a great experience. He loves going to school and I feel that the administration does a great job of making new enrolled feel welcome and they are always available to talk to.

Chamberlayne Elementary School 3

Posted February 04, 2013
Good School, Nice Teachers, didnt like the fact that you had to go outside to get to the cafeteria/office.

Chamberlayne Elementary School 1

Posted November 07, 2009

Chamberlayne Elementary School 0

Posted January 26, 2009
It has been a great experience since enrolling my two newly adopted children. The administration and teachers have been wonderful but I have had some concerns about the size of the classes. The students are very friendly, diverse and have big personalities.

Posted April 19, 2008
My daughter started attending Chamberlayne for the 07-08 school year on a variance due to the fact that the only child care I have/can afford (my parents), live just a couple of blocks away. I'd have to say that I have really enjoyed Chamberlayne and think that the teachers and staff are great with my child. I really hope to get acceptance on the variance next year...I'll be lost without them! They're great!

Chamberlayne Elementary School 2

Posted January 04, 2008
My daughter was at this school for a week. Most of the teachers and staff were good but, it was the students! It was like they didn't have manners. Yelling and using inappropiate behavior and it didn't look like the staff did anything. My daughter nows goes to a wonderful private school in Henrico County.

Chamberlayne Elementary School 4

Posted November 02, 2007

Chamberlayne Elementary School
8200 St Charles Rd, Richmond, VA  23227
Last modified Chamberlayne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chamberlayne Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top