Bad
Good

The staff at Glen Lea Elementary School work hard. I am proud that my child attends Glen Lea.

I am a parent of a child in Kindergarden and a 2nd grader. I have not been happy with this school since my second grader began kindergarden. My youngest was excited about school when the school year began and as the year went on he became less and less excited about school. He is telling me that it is boring and he does not want to go. If your child does not fit inside the box, you will have alot of problems. My second grader is having some trouble with math and his teacher just made up every excuse on why she could not give him the extra help he needed. Everything from I have 25 students to 'well we only have a certain amount of time to spend on each subject then we have to move on to get everything in for the SOL's' Do not take you kids here.

Glen Lea is a wonderful small school my child has been going thhere since she was in 1st grade and shes now a 4th grader. Her teachers has been great. The whole school staff are very nice people.

I am very happy my child is attending Glen Lea Elementary. She has come home with some type of activity to join since school started. I am pleased to know she has an interest in everything offered. She loves her teachers and thinks they are wonderful. So I feel comfortable knowing she too is comfortable at Glen Lea Elementary!

Last modified Glen Lea Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.