Bad
Good

Posted June 07, 2013
The staff at Glen Lea Elementary School work hard. I am proud that my child attends Glen Lea.

Glen Lea Elementary School 1

Posted November 30, 2009
I am a parent of a child in Kindergarden and a 2nd grader. I have not been happy with this school since my second grader began kindergarden. My youngest was excited about school when the school year began and as the year went on he became less and less excited about school. He is telling me that it is boring and he does not want to go. If your child does not fit inside the box, you will have alot of problems. My second grader is having some trouble with math and his teacher just made up every excuse on why she could not give him the extra help he needed. Everything from I have 25 students to 'well we only have a certain amount of time to spend on each subject then we have to move on to get everything in for the SOL's' Do not take you kids here.

Posted August 08, 2009
Glen Lea is a wonderful small school my child has been going thhere since she was in 1st grade and shes now a 4th grader. Her teachers has been great. The whole school staff are very nice people.

Glen Lea Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
I am very happy my child is attending Glen Lea Elementary. She has come home with some type of activity to join since school started. I am pleased to know she has an interest in everything offered. She loves her teachers and thinks they are wonderful. So I feel comfortable knowing she too is comfortable at Glen Lea Elementary!

Posted August 31, 2005
I love the schools activities, and how well the teacher respond to the children's need. keep up the good work. And hats off to Mrs McQueen

Posted March 10, 2004
My three children have gone to Glen Lea for the last two years. I think its a great school. I've seen how the principal interact with the kids, she does a fine job running the school. The teachers are great. My children are in grades K/3/&4. They are honor roll students and enjoy going to Glen Lea.

Posted November 05, 2003
Glen Lea has helped my daughter be very successful ever since she's been there. The staff are friendly and the principal is always on her job. I love that school.

Posted September 09, 2003
I have had the opportunity to serve in different capacities in this school. This school has a wonderful principal and staff. The educators at this school truly care about the children and their success.

Glen Lea Elementary School
3909 Austin Ave, Richmond, VA  23222
Last modified Glen Lea Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.