Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I have a son with special needs. This school is NOT equipped to care for children with special needs. They hardly use his speech device outside of "speech therapy", and they don't send him to the bathroom often enough. Twice in six hours??? Then have the audacity to send him home in back up clothes because "they didn't understand why he wet himself in six hours". Teachers barely communicate; I can write a hundred notes in a year, and only have 25 of them responded to. I've walked up on teachers yelling at children, and speaking to them as if they're adults. This school isn't accredited. In 2017, this makes ZERO sense. The staff is too laid back. I see a lot of socializing, and not enough teaching and leadership. I am 33 years old, and the schools I attended smoke H.M.R.E.S. I wish I could take my child out of this poorly-run school. It's sad. Avoid it if you can.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Honesty is not found in this school period sad to say from a personal situation that occurred!

Adminstation is awful at Ratcliffe Elementary. Lack of supervision and lack of communication to parents in regards to the child is terrible and unacceptable. My children will not be attending this school next year. I am embarrassed to say that my child is a Ram!

Trusting my kids less and less in the hands of this school. Seems like there is not enough supervision and disciplinary measures are not taken seriously.

Sad to see this school take a dive over the past 4-5 years. Good teachers, who care. Just bad infrastructure. Seems like administration lacks the expertise or motivation to run things how they used to be run. It's a shame cause students are suffering.

Ratcliffe used to be a great school. Unfortunately leadership changed several years ago and as a result test scores have fallen off the map and good teachers are fleeing. Really disappointed and concerned for the school and community. HCPS needs to intervene.

As an educator at Ratcliffe I am proud and privileged to be a Ram. The staff is committed to excellence and sets high expectations of all students. As our performance this year proves Rams Rock!! I look forward to beginning another with the amazing faculty, students, and parents at Ratcliffe.

As a parent I am glad to have my child attend this great shool. The teachers are great and they take time with your child.

As an educator at Ratcliffe, I am proud to be a part of this school. The staff is topnotch and the administration is superior. It is a shame that our school's reputation is based on the fact that we are an 'East End School'. With all that we are doing in our classrooms and with the community, I am sure our performance will speak for itself! ourRatcliffe'ourRatpperfomance will speak for

I am so happy with this school. I always dream about my kids going to the perfect school and I have found it. The teachers are excellent and caring. They are always willing to talk to you and help you out if you have a questions about tests or their grades. My daughter is in their PEDD class and from the beginning all the staff was wonderful! There was a dumb question and they understood our concerns. They are to me the best. We have discussions and go over her progress and how we can work together to bring out the best in her. My son KG teacher was excellent and his 1st grade teacher is awesome. These ladies are fabulous and go over and beyond the call of duty. This is want our youth needs great teachers to succeed in life. I thank Ratcliffe for giving that to them.

Last modified Ratcliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.