Richmond, VA

Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2013
Ridge Elementary is like an "old school" elementary school :) The teachers are very caring and seem genuinely happy to be there! The front office ladies are so friendly and everyone seems to know every child's name :)

Posted September 22, 2011
Ridge is a wonderful school! The teachers are second to none, especially Mrs. Barnett. My son was redistricted to another school in the area that, while still good, doesn't compare to the dedication of the faculty at Ridge. The parent involvement really makes this school stand out. My son is beginning his second year at the school we were redistricted to and still tells me how much he misses Ridge and so do I.

Posted May 29, 2011
This is what Elementary School is supposed to be. My son was redistricted from another school and there is no comparison. From the atmosphere at the Front Office to the Teachers and the Principal, everyone has been very helpful, caring and supportive. The PTA is also very well done, and they do so many wonderful things for the children. We are looking forward to our remaining years here at Ridge!

Posted August 10, 2010
I have three children, all of whom have attended this school this school since kindergarten. In the five years that my children have been attending school there, I have never seen anything less than the most dedicated teachers, staff and students. What a great experience it has been, and I am very sad to be moving away!

Posted April 20, 2010
My daughter started here in the middle of the school year and we have been very very happy with Ridge..It is a great school!!!

Posted September 18, 2006
Ridge is a great school that is filled with teachers who work very hard to make learning exciting for the kids. The student body is made up of several nationalities and the school works hard to blend all their backgrounds together to form a progressive, involved school. The teachers welcome parent involvement. I am proud that my child attends school at Ridge. I know that he will obtain the skills and knowledge so that he is constantly moving forward.

Posted September 07, 2005
This school has a behavior modification program. This is wonderful! I would have to come pick up my child from his former school every other day. Ridge has a program implemented to handle behavior problems while adjusting children to a structured learning environment at the same time.

Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2004
My daughter attended Ridge from 3rd-5th and it was a great experience. The teachers are exceptional in every way. Each year my daughter progressed academically, and it was done in a diverse environment.

Posted August 27, 2003
My son attended this school K-5. I am pleased with the education he received and I feel strongly that this base will help him achieve his goals in middle and high school. I feel the principal, teachers and staff strived 100% in getting parents involved with their children on day to day basis. They also made it their goal to make all the children feel special and strive for higher goals.

Ridge Elementary School
8910 Three Chopt Rd, Richmond, VA  23229
Last modified Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top