Richmond, VA

Posted January 07, 2012
Great school! Our daughter has gone to this school for the gifted classes as this school is the zoned gifted school for grades 4 and 5. Mr. Spotts is great both with the kids and parents. The teachers have all been understanding and exceptional. Great projects! I would recommend this school to anyone thinking about attending it for the zoned gifted reason. Absolutely amazing!

Posted June 01, 2011
My oldest son attended TCES from 2007-2009 as a kindergartener and first-grader. He absolutely loved it there and so did my wife and I. The principal was top-notch and ran a good ship. The teachers were caring and kept my son engaged and challenged. I will likely never reside in the area again due to my job, but for anyone considering living in the Richmond area, I'd recommend they take a look at Three Chopt Elementary for their children.

Posted October 13, 2010
The school has an exceptional program, commited teachers and Principal, a fabulous group of students and parents. IT COULD NOT BE BETTER.

Posted September 30, 2010
I love the teachers! They really look out for the best interests of the kids.

Posted March 15, 2010
Ms. Shaban puts this school over the edge. She's absolutely the best. I don't know what we would without her. She's going to make a wonderful principal one day and we'll miss her!

Posted October 12, 2008

Posted November 29, 2007
My son has attended Three Chopt since Kindergarten and he is now in the 5th grade. We feel very privileged for him to attend this great school. It is a small, close-knit school and feels like a second family to us. Mr. Spotts is a great principal and the faculty are top-notch. I have nothing but positive things to say about this jewel of Henrico County Schools.

Posted September 18, 2006
Three Chopt is an excellent school- my son attends and I have been very impressed with the involvement of Mr. Spotts and his teachers so far. He is a force to be reckoned with and they have made even the not so good times seem ok- They understand and care about the children- They want to see my son do well and will go the extra mile in making school a good experience for he and I both- His second grade teacher this year actually taught his sister 15 years ago- She'll soon see they are like night and day- but I have full confidence in the staff and everyone involved with my childs education at 3 Chopt- They are helping to form him into a nice young boy-

Posted May 18, 2005
Great teachers and staff. Very academically diverse school. Could use more parent involvement.

Posted August 26, 2003

Three Chopt Elementary School
1600 Skipwith Rd, Richmond, VA  23229
Last modified Three Chopt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Three Chopt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top