Richmond, VA

Trevvett Elementary School 4

Posted June 25, 2013
Trevvett has a great sense of spirit and happiness about it. My daughter loved her kindergarten year and is excited about going back for first grade. We wish we could see the teachers more at outside of school events but see the principal very often and she knows every student by name which makes every child feel special.

Posted April 23, 2013
Maude Trevvett is an excellent school with excellent teachers and office staff! The principal there really makes every effort to make the school a place the students want to be. As a parent, I thoroughly enjoyed all of the assemblies based around celebrating the children academically. This school is amazing and has a wonderful upbeat feeling. The teachers are very easy to talk to and willing to listen to (and address) any concerns you have for your student.

Posted April 22, 2013
I loved Mr. Heatley and all of the teachers are wonderful. I will always have fond memories of Maude Trevvett!

Posted November 09, 2011
As a staff member at Trevvett I am honored to work with such a wonderful group of people. The teachers and administration strive for excellence and to create a positive educational experience for every child! As our community evolves and grows, our teachers are always working hard to meet their needs and bring out their best.

Trevvett Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2011
Trevvett was awful. The students are below average, the teachers try to leave every year, and the academics are negligable.

Posted August 05, 2010
This is a wonderful school. When I dropped my son off, the principal was there to greet him by name. I found the teachers to be very caring and nurturing, and feel that my son achieved to the best of his ability. I wish he could stay for 6th grade~

Posted March 18, 2010
Our son id in the first grade at Trevvett and he is one of the top in the first grade class!! He is reading above the first grade level and Trevvett has been great with working with him instead of keeping him in the first grade reading class he gets to go to a 'special' class for students who read above their grade level! I'm so glad he is able to be challenged no matter how advanced he may get!!

Trevvett Elementary School 1

Posted December 29, 2008

Posted August 13, 2008
I have been very pleased with Trevvett the staff is wonderful and my child has enjoyed her experience at Trevvett.

Trevvett Elementary School 4

Posted July 05, 2006
- a former student
I am currently in the 7th grade but i did attend maude trevvette elementary. While I was in 5th grade the school was remodled and is now a beautiful school. the library was made smaller. The cafeteria was also redone along with every classroom. The school is clean and the teachers do care about thier students.

Trevvett Elementary School
2300 Trevvett Dr, Richmond, VA  23228
Last modified Trevvett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trevvett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top