Richmond, VA

Trevvett Elementary School 3

Posted May 10, 2015
My son attends this school and when you started his K teacher was not kind to him at all. He has aniexty and even though his acedemics were above average the teacher choose to pick on him, which I witness and made his aniexty get worse. He was pulling out his hair and eyebrows. The principal at the time choose to defend her teacher. Currently he has a teacher who is more understanding and he continues to be on honor roll and do well his aniexty is much better but there is still a fight to get him into a gifted class. The current principal is not genuine at all and has not shown herself to be a person who cares. The curriculum tries to be challenging but it's not original and does not allow children to socialize or be creative but they are there to work and keep the school's accreditation

Trevvett Elementary School 1

Posted February 04, 2015
As I Grandmother of 2 in this school, I urge you to please think twice before renting or buying if you children have a 504 or IEP and will be attending this school. During an IEP meeting for one of my grandkids I asked the Speech teacher to review previous mods before we sign off on any changes. She proceeded to roll her eyes ,huff,and shake her head at me. When I said that was uncalled for and unprofessional ,the principal snapped THIS MEETING IS OVER!! During the meeting the principal ignored our concerns,double talked and talked in circles to try and confuse us,to no avail. When my grandchilds teacher tried to step in and explain our concerns ,the principal quickley shut him down and was very rude to him to. They are NOT following the IEP in place, and have a very unprofessional principal and speech teacher. I have delt with numerous henrico county schools, this one is by far our worst experience.

Trevvett Elementary School 4

Posted June 25, 2013
Trevvett has a great sense of spirit and happiness about it. My daughter loved her kindergarten year and is excited about going back for first grade. We wish we could see the teachers more at outside of school events but see the principal very often and she knows every student by name which makes every child feel special.

Posted April 23, 2013
Maude Trevvett is an excellent school with excellent teachers and office staff! The principal there really makes every effort to make the school a place the students want to be. As a parent, I thoroughly enjoyed all of the assemblies based around celebrating the children academically. This school is amazing and has a wonderful upbeat feeling. The teachers are very easy to talk to and willing to listen to (and address) any concerns you have for your student.

Posted April 22, 2013
I loved Mr. Heatley and all of the teachers are wonderful. I will always have fond memories of Maude Trevvett!

Posted November 09, 2011
As a staff member at Trevvett I am honored to work with such a wonderful group of people. The teachers and administration strive for excellence and to create a positive educational experience for every child! As our community evolves and grows, our teachers are always working hard to meet their needs and bring out their best.

Trevvett Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2011
Trevvett was awful. The students are below average, the teachers try to leave every year, and the academics are negligable.

Posted August 05, 2010
This is a wonderful school. When I dropped my son off, the principal was there to greet him by name. I found the teachers to be very caring and nurturing, and feel that my son achieved to the best of his ability. I wish he could stay for 6th grade~

Posted March 18, 2010
Our son id in the first grade at Trevvett and he is one of the top in the first grade class!! He is reading above the first grade level and Trevvett has been great with working with him instead of keeping him in the first grade reading class he gets to go to a 'special' class for students who read above their grade level! I'm so glad he is able to be challenged no matter how advanced he may get!!

Posted August 13, 2008
I have been very pleased with Trevvett the staff is wonderful and my child has enjoyed her experience at Trevvett.

Trevvett Elementary School
2300 Trevvett Dr, Richmond, VA  23228
Last modified Trevvett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trevvett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top