Magna Vista High School 1

Posted December 12, 2013
Bullying is a problem in my opinion. There seems to be little done to protect the children from it. I finally removed my child from the school system. The school has went down hill drastically since I went and the teachers seem to be just trying to make it to the end of the day.

Posted September 16, 2009

Magna Vista High School 0

Posted June 06, 2008
Overall faculty supports each other. The administration is difficult to work with. You are not treated with respect.

Posted September 19, 2007

Posted August 26, 2004
- a former student
Magna Vista has a wonderful school environment for our children to learn in. The atmosphere is diverse and the students get along quite well. The staff is very helpful as well as the students. There are a lot of wonderful programs to be involved in. I would be proud to have my sons attend my Alma Mater, Magna Vista High School.

Magna Vista High School
701 Magna Vista School Rd, Ridgeway, VA  24148
Last modified Magna Vista High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magna Vista High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.