Bad
Good

I went to register my child and the secretary, Mrs. Krebs was not very friendly at all. She came off as very rude. She did not speak to my child and was not very welcoming. Even a teacher we passed coming in and enough common decency to speak to my child and tried to engage in a small conversation. However, the principal was very nice and friendly. One would thing the first encounter meeting someone new would be pleasurable and inviting, with Mrs Krebs was not.

This school goes above and beyond and make you feel like family . The teachers are so friendly and helpful.

There was changes this year at this school that I am not excited about , I miss our other principal who seemed to be much more caring and there have been no activities. I am very disappointed this year in the Moringside team and sure hope to see Mrs Plypton back in the office !!!

My son goes to Morningside and I don't think you would ever find another school that has a principal and teachers as committed to the students. I have nothing except great things to say about this school and all of its staff. Lovace Bowman

I believe this school is one of the very best in the state of Virginia

Last modified Morningside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.