Roanoke, VA

Posted April 17, 2014
I love our school! Great teachers and a great principal!! Great communication with teachers, and they really love the students.

Posted January 18, 2013
I think Wasena has great teachers and principal my little boy has attend three year now I thank God he is at this school great job keep up the good work

Posted June 22, 2010
Wasena is a great school with terrific leadership under a new principal who is really committed to improving.

Posted May 03, 2010
Having attended this school and done my internship there I have to say that the quality and cohesion of the faculty make all the difference in the word in the top notch education the students receive. I'd suggest this school to any parent.

Wasena Elementary School 4

Posted April 24, 2010
My daughter went there, and as as PTA president for two years, I got to see the quality of everything at Wasena.

Posted April 13, 2010
It is a great neighborhood school with caring and motivated teachers and administrators!!

Wasena Elementary School

Posted April 13, 2010
Wasena Elementary has excellent, dedicated professionals teaching the children. The strong PTA, the involved parents, and the wonderful neighborhood help make this school top-notch.

Posted September 23, 2008
My daughter (now in 2nd grade) has been at Wasena since pre-k. We're very pleased with the school and the overall atmosphere at Wasena. Teachers and administration welcome and encourage parental involvement. With only 2 classes in each grade level, it's easy to get to know ALL the teachers, thus providing a very close-knit school community. Because of it's location within the Raleigh Court/Wasena neighborhood, the school has a lot of parental involvement (but we could always use more!)

Wasena Elementary School 4

Posted November 12, 2004
We transferred our children here from across town. It was one of the best decisions we ever made. We believe that Wasena has some of the best teahcers in the Roanoke Area. They really care about each child as an indvidual. Both of our kids have gone on to have very successful middle and high school years. Waseana definitely prepares the children to excel at the next level. The academics are challenging and Extra-curricular actvities are numerous for an elementary school. Parent involvment is welcomed, the teachers are caring, and the administrators are there for you. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 30, 2004
My son graduated two years ago, and because of The Teacher's and Staff's special efforts he was prepared for the next level. A hardy 'job well done' for all involved. Thank You.

Wasena Elementary School
1125 Sherwood Ave SW, Roanoke, VA  24015
Last modified Wasena Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wasena Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top