Roanoke, VA

Posted April 17, 2014
I love our school! Great teachers and a great principal!! Great communication with teachers, and they really love the students.

Posted January 18, 2013
I think Wasena has great teachers and principal my little boy has attend three year now I thank God he is at this school great job keep up the good work

Posted June 22, 2010
Wasena is a great school with terrific leadership under a new principal who is really committed to improving.

Posted May 03, 2010
Having attended this school and done my internship there I have to say that the quality and cohesion of the faculty make all the difference in the word in the top notch education the students receive. I'd suggest this school to any parent.

Wasena Elementary School 4

Posted April 24, 2010
My daughter went there, and as as PTA president for two years, I got to see the quality of everything at Wasena.

Posted April 13, 2010
It is a great neighborhood school with caring and motivated teachers and administrators!!

Wasena Elementary School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
Wasena Elementary has excellent, dedicated professionals teaching the children. The strong PTA, the involved parents, and the wonderful neighborhood help make this school top-notch.

Posted June 29, 2009

Posted June 29, 2009

Posted April 01, 2009

Wasena Elementary School
1125 Sherwood Ave SW, Roanoke, VA  24015
Last modified Wasena Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wasena Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top