Bad
Good

Outstanding and dedicated professionals. So many teachers "own" their students and their well-being. There is so much potential for this school and community. Although it has not yet arrived at that potential, it is well on its way! I would not mind at all if my child attended this school.

My children have only been at this school for about eight months, and I am extremely dissapointed with the staff at this school. Roanoke City schools have never impressed me but this is by far the worst school yet. The staff are very unprofessional. I have had several meetings with the asst principle and with my childrens teachers about issues, and I feel that they could care less. My son does not get the help he needs, my daughter gets bullied constantly and the teachers never correct any of the other children as far as I know, yet they are quick to jump at my daughter for anything they feel she says is wrong. I can't wait for the day I am able to pull or transfer my children out of that school. I would not recommend Fairview to anyone! Pros: NONE Cons: Uncaring staff, Issues do not get resolved

Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.