Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

I feel my daughter is getting a so so education, but some of the teachers do not want to have meetings with parents. As far as parent teacher relations there is none. The higher ups do not care, very disappointed with this school, I will be considering private school next yr. And hope the teachers care more than this school,

staff is great-will talk with you and answer all of my questions-always helpful-willing to go the extra step when i need something or my granddaughter needs something or has a question

This elementary school could really use funds. It schools children who do not have much and in order to keep these children on track, I would really like to see help given where needed. I have no children in school but mine were luck to grow up in a better school system. Please help these children by turning their lives around with a good education. Thank you all so much:)

My childs teachers have great for the past three years, and I love how the schools operate. The only thing I didnt like was not being able to pick my child up after 2:05 from the office instead having to wait with the car riders for an extra twenty minutes.

My son went here for Kindergarten and we loved his teacher and the school environment. His teacher was nurturing and he learned a ton! We were always impressed with the school, its staff, principals and the school's integrity as a whole.

The teachers and staff are great and are willing to help in any way possable for your child.

When my son went there for the REACH program (Special ed prek) he was treated like an OUTCAST, and that he was just another 'bother'. If you have special needs kiddos I wouldn't send them here. Go down to Roanoke City School Administration and tell them you want a transfer!

Last modified Fallon Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.