Roanoke, VA

Fallon Park Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
This elementary school could really use funds. It schools children who do not have much and in order to keep these children on track, I would really like to see help given where needed. I have no children in school but mine were luck to grow up in a better school system. Please help these children by turning their lives around with a good education. Thank you all so much:)

Fallon Park Elementary School 4

Posted September 14, 2010
My childs teachers have great for the past three years, and I love how the schools operate. The only thing I didnt like was not being able to pick my child up after 2:05 from the office instead having to wait with the car riders for an extra twenty minutes.

Fallon Park Elementary School 5

Posted July 08, 2010
My son went here for Kindergarten and we loved his teacher and the school environment. His teacher was nurturing and he learned a ton! We were always impressed with the school, its staff, principals and the school's integrity as a whole.

Fallon Park Elementary School 5

Posted April 29, 2010
The teachers and staff are great and are willing to help in any way possable for your child.

Fallon Park Elementary School 1

Posted March 21, 2009
When my son went there for the REACH program (Special ed prek) he was treated like an OUTCAST, and that he was just another 'bother'. If you have special needs kiddos I wouldn't send them here. Go down to Roanoke City School Administration and tell them you want a transfer!

Fallon Park Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2009

Fallon Park Elementary School
502 19th St SE, Roanoke, VA  24013
Last modified Fallon Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fallon Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top