Roanoke, VA

Posted March 21, 2014
i have 2 children at Lincoln Terrace with my oldest has been at LT for K-5, she has nothing but a positive experience, all of the teachers are very happy and willing to help with anything. the principal has been a great addition, and the staff is wonderful!

Lincoln Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted January 07, 2011
There is a new principal at Lincoln Terrace this year. She is very nice to parents and always has time to speak with students and parents. I can really see a change in the way teachers and other staff members treat parents. They are more friendly and welcoming. There is not as many fights this year with students and my child seems to be learning a lot. Smaller class sizes may have something to do with this.

Posted January 26, 2009

Posted June 10, 2005
My son has been attending Lincoln Terrace since Kindergarten and I have nothing but good things to say about the school. The principal truly cares about the welfare of the students and the teachers enjoy what they do and do it without complaining. The communication between the parents and the teachers is awesome and I've seen nothing but growth in my child. He has one more year at Lincoln Terrace and I'm looking forward to another great year. Keep up the good work.

Lincoln Terrace Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2003
Our daughter has been here for 5 years now. This is an excellent school with a top quality staff. They really care about the children and try very hard to do an excellent job without a great deal of parental support. We are very happy with Lincoln Terrace!

Lincoln Terrace Elementary School
1802 Liberty Rd NW, Roanoke, VA  24012
Last modified Lincoln Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Terrace Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top