Roanoke, VA

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 2

Posted February 04, 2013
I'm currently an 8th grade student here and I absolutely hate this school. Most of my teachers get off topic often and will even get angry with students for asking questions. A lot of students here act absolutely terrible in the hallways and there is nothing done about it by teachers who or supposedly ''watching'' us. If all students in the class fail a test, the teacher will blame it on them for not studying when the teacher should have been doing a better job at teaching.

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 5

Posted August 20, 2012
I was also a student at Woodrow Wilson and I loved it. All the teachers I had really cared about their students. Leadership is strong. There are bullies in every school no matter where you go.

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 1

Posted July 08, 2010
I was a student here in the 80's. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. We drove by a few months and we noticed a mail truck that had a protection cage on it indicating to me that nothing's changed. I was threatened for my lunch money among others things and I remember several 8th graders proud to be heavy with child. This teachers were at a complete loss to stop bullies and the constant talking in class and disruptions made learning impossible. The French teacher was down right mean. I imagine she was frustrated by the misbehaved students. I was not surprised to see the 2 rating here.

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 4

Posted March 22, 2010

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 4

Posted February 03, 2010

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 0

Posted September 02, 2009
Woodrow Wilson Middle School is a great middle school. Staff and administration are the best in the city. Kids First!

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 5

Posted December 07, 2007

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 1

Posted June 14, 2005

Woodrow Wilson Middle School 3

Posted February 15, 2005

Woodrow Wilson Middle School
1813 Carter Rd SW, Roanoke, VA  24015
Last modified Woodrow Wilson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodrow Wilson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top