Bad
Good

Fantastic! Principal is amazing! My 12 year old went to this school before heading to Cave Spring Middle last year. My 7 year old is going into the second grade in 2013-2014. His first grade teacher, in particular, was such a great influence on his life. I cannot say enough for this school.

We have 2 kids that have gone thru Green Valley, my second will graduate next year. In 12 years we have been thru 3 principals and it just keeps getting better. The school has been recently renovated and it like new inside. I have one gifted child and one child that needs extra assistance and there are countless programs, assistance and help in both directions. We have been very pleased with the education our children have received. 99% of the teachers are absolutely fantastic. I have seen the class sizes grown from around 15 to around 25 and have seen no change in the amount of attention my children are receiving. I would highly recommend sending your children to this school. You will receive a much better education then a local private school, save your money!

We just moved here in March 2011 and we love Green Valley Elementary! The staff is fantastic! We have been so blessed to have found such a wonderful community of teachers, parents and staff!

We recently moved to Virginia and my sons have only been going to GVE for 5 months...but we love it! The teachers couldn't be more caring. The leadership at GVE is superb. They welcome and encourage parent involvement. I only wish the lower grades had art class.

We have been very pleased with Green Valley. This is my son's first year back in public school after being homeschooled for 2 1/2 years. His teacher has been wonderful and has really helped him in his transition. Everyone in the school has been very friendly and helpful. We are so glad we were in this district.

I'm so glad that we were zoned for Green Valley! We are always made to feel welcome there. The teacher is really tuned in to my child and whats going on in the classroom. She has made it very clear that if there is any kind of problem she is there to help. It has been such a wonderful adjustment for my child to attend Green Valley!

Wow! What a great school! Leadership is superb and the quality of education is unsurpassed. The administration is truly concerned for all children and communicates well with parents. There is no better elementary school in the area for my family!

Last modified Green Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.