Roanoke, VA

Posted February 03, 2014
Faith Christian is an amazing choice for your child's education. It is truly an extension of our family. As others have stated, the staff and faculty will love on your children in a Godly way, pray for them, edify their behavior and provide them with a challenging Classical Christian education. We have been at FCS for seven years and our family has grown in our own faith and developed lasting friendships. Schedule your visit today!

Posted January 16, 2014
We are so thankful that we chose to send all three of our children to Faith Christian School. We were looking for a school that would provide them with an outstanding academic background in a Christian environment. We have not been disappointed! Our children are not only receiving a strong education , but our Christian faith is being woven into every aspect of the classes that they taking. They are being challenged not only to know what they believe but why they believe and how to defend it. The teachers have been more than willing to go the extra mile any time one of my children was struggling. The added bonus is that I know that they truly care for my children, know my children and pray for them. We love Faith Christian School and are very grateful for the impact it has had on our children's lives.

Posted January 15, 2014
Faith Christian is an outstanding school built on the core values of being Centered on Christ, Committed to Classical Approach and Connected as a Learning Community. The school teaches children to actively learn in an environment that allows God to remain the final authority. The teachers show a true passion for the students and smaller class sizes allow for more one on one interaction. The school strives to consistently give back to the community with a school wide community service project that teaches children the value of doing for others. Faith Christian is Christ-focused and allows children to grow in their faith and encourages them to have a biblical worldview. Our children LOVE attending Faith Christian and as parents we LOVE watching them gain the life skills and education that will help them go into the world as adults and LIVE FOR CHRIST.

Faith Christian School 4

Posted January 15, 2014
We enrolled our children in Faith Christian School because we desired a rigorous education in a Christian atmosphere. Our son and daughter began in the lower grades. As they made their way into the upper school, we were able to see the effects of this superior education. The intentional instruction and mentoring by strong Christian teachers is evidenced by their ability to engage their world and strong grasp of essential educational concepts. The investment of their education at Faith is one that given the opportunity we would most assuredly make again.

Posted January 14, 2014
I can't imagine sending my boys to any other school. They came from a public school which was little more than a dysfunctional baby-sitting service. The teachers at Faith are the type that actively care about their students to the point that they stay after school for one-on-one time, they email individual parents home with thoughts, concerns, and praise. There are plenty of places that will watch your kids for 7 hours a day, but none will have a better impact on your family and the future than FCS. If I could spend twice the money and get twice the impact, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Posted January 13, 2014
Transferring my children to Faith Christian has been one of the single best decisions I have made as a parent. My daughter graduated June 2013 (now in college). She only attended for High School, but it changed her life for the better. She transferred from one of the best public schools in the area, had good friends, etc but the things going on socially with her friends were such a distraction. She blossomed at FCS - as challenging as it is academically, she actually became a better student, became fully engaged in her learning (goodbye social distraction!), took on leadership roles in organizations, and grew in her faith. The friends she met at FCS are for a lifetime. No cliques...everyone in her grade did things as a group. The teachers are 100% invested in their students. My daughter received a full college scholarship and is now active in college campus ministry. I am a single parent with limited income, had no idea how I could afford it...but God opened doors. This year I moved my son (8th gr) to FCS from public school. He did NOT want to go! Only 3 weeks into it, he said "Mom, I'm so glad I'm at FCS!". God is alive and at work in this school! I am so grateful!

Posted September 20, 2010
My children have grown tremendously at this school. They are safe, happy and learning far more than I believe they ever would anywhere else. People are always impressed at how well-read my children are, and how aware they are of the world around them.

Faith Christian School 0

Posted April 10, 2010
I think that it is a very good school! I have been going there for 3 years now and I enjoy it because of all of the fun school events and all of the SGA events. The education there is very good and it challenges you in your education.

Faith Christian School 0

Posted August 15, 2009
Our son entered FCS in third grade after attending a montessori school for 5 years. When speaking with the head of the upper school, she told us that 'when we set the bar high, we find that the students reach for it and succeed'. That's all we needed to hear and we have hot been dissapointed. We love this school.

Posted August 02, 2008
Excellent and rigorous classical curriculum, Christian worldview throughout, competent and caring teachers, supportive and capable administration, great college acceptance and SAT scores, very college preparatory, all in a nurturing Christian atmosphere. My children have thrived there.

Faith Christian School
3585 Buck Mountain Rd, Roanoke, VA  24018
Last modified Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Faith Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top