Roanoke, VA

Posted August 30, 2014
Incredible leadership. I don't have kids of my own but my nephew attends the school. I have been by several times and I'm always impressed.

Life Academy & Life After School 1

Posted January 15, 2014
Nothing but bullies with no discipline from the staff or parents! They need new teachers and leaders for this school! Worst school I've ever seen in my life! Why would anyways pay to fund this school! Do not send your child to this school!!

Life Academy & Life After School 1

Posted October 09, 2013
Afternoon teachers lost my child. They were not sure of where he was. The school did nothing to discipline staff and only added a minimal policy regarding lost children to please us. They do not keep a close eye on children. Toddlers are expected to behave perfectly. If your child misbehaves they will contact you to pick her up immediately. School claims to be a ministry first, but be warned although it may have a Christian title, its business backbones are anything but.

Posted September 12, 2011
My daughter is in the Pre-K class here and she absolutely loves it! They have small classes that allow for each child to have individual attention and care. My daughter always comes home with a new song, story, or game she learned in school and always comes home with new artwork which she loves to display at home.

Posted October 29, 2009
I am new to the school this year but it has been a great first simester. The Principal is my daughters language arts teacher and the Vice Principal is her history teacher. I love that they have such a small class that they can spend the time needed with each student. This school has turned my daughter around and it is well worth the sacrifice that my husband and I have to make to have her in this school. The tuition reasonable and I feel that the teachers really care about the students they teach.

Posted September 15, 2008
I think this school's christian background is very well known

Life Academy & Life After School
7422 Deer Branch Road, Roanoke, VA  24019
Last modified Life Academy & Life After School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Life Academy & Life After School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top