Roanoke, VA
Before care: Yes

Posted May 21, 2014
My child started attending RVCS when she started kindergarten. She is now in the second grade. We will have our second child starting there in kindergarten in the fall. I can't say enough how pleased I am with the school. The teachers the are all certified and degreed, that is hard to find in Christian schools. The staff genuinely care for the development, both academically and spiritually in every child. From administration on through to the volunteer program, we have been well pleased. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality Christian education.

Roanoke Valley Christian School 1

Posted March 26, 2014
Some of these one star posts do not surprise me. From my experience with this school, the "Christianity" they try to teach is of the typical phony "holier than thou" variety which many of us are, unfortunately, painfully aware. If you want them to bestow the title of "brother" or "sister" on you, just claim to believe whatever they say and never ever question their very false assumptions about the bible,basic science or reality. I would never send my children there.

Roanoke Valley Christian School 4

Posted October 28, 2013
I am very thankful for this school and it's great teachers. It has been a very positive influence in my children's lives, and has allowed them some unique and character building experiences!

Posted October 26, 2013
RVCS is a great place for students of all ages. Teaching not only the typical reading, writing, and math, but they also teach foreign language, music, computer, and most importantly, they teach about God.

Posted October 24, 2013
Rvcs is an amazing school! Not just for the academics but the Biblical truths and principles that are reinforced. They work with parents to help your children grow academically and spiritually. Dealing with teachers and staff is like dealing with friends. They genuinely care about the whole family! It is such a blessing to have the opportunity to send our children here to receive a great education but also great biblical principles that will be instilled in them forever.

Posted October 24, 2013
Our school serves Preschool 2 years of age through grade 12. Those of us on staff are unified in our mission to teach a Biblical world view through out the curriculum. Graduates from our school are well prepared for further education. We are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International. We currently enroll 300 plus students.

Posted October 24, 2013
Great school both educationally and morally. Really seems to be teaching Character to my children. I have seen them grow so much being there! A++++++ Would recommend RVCS to anyone looking for CHRISTIAN education.

Posted October 23, 2013
RVCS is a great school. It's very strong academically as well as spiritually. Our family has been very happy here for the past twelve years; it is a great family atmosphere. So, if you are looking for a school that will love, teach and prepare your children for life with Christ as the center then RVCS is the school for you.

Roanoke Valley Christian School 4

Posted October 23, 2013
RVCS provides a wonderful well rounded educaiton equipping the students to be able to be successful in future endeavors.

Posted October 23, 2013
Where do I begin? This school is such a big big blessing in our lives! My daughter went to preschool there for 2 years And now in kindergarten there as well! She is already Starting to read, write and spell! She is also Learning scripture and so much more! We are Honored to be part of such a wonderful place full of the most LOViNG staff I have ever seen! As my little girl says "mommy Roanoke Valley Christian School we can learn About Jesus and math at the same time" how cool is that?

Roanoke Valley Christian School
6520 Williamson Road, Roanoke, VA  24019
Last modified Roanoke Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Roanoke Valley Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 67 reviews. Top