Rocky Gap, VA

Rocky Gap High School

Posted October 31, 2009
I love my school. Although we have an extremely small population of students, it is a great school. The teachers are great, they take the time out of their schedules to help each student. I wouldn't change a thing!

Posted September 03, 2006
I love attending this school! Two teacher have won an award in the past five years. I recomme this school to anyone and everyone in the area! Also the extracurricular activities are great, and the parents of the school are so involved. -Cali

Posted February 12, 2006
I think Rocky Gap is a wonderful place to go for anyone of any age. It is so friendly and has wonderful after-school activities. The teachers are wonderful and make the children feel like they are intellegent and are worth the time of teaching them. And it is a small enough school that you know just about everyone and there is no 'cliques' or 'cool' or 'geeky kid' groups.

Posted March 21, 2005
I believe that Rocky Gap High is one of the best schools that I have attended. Not only are the academic programs great, the people are very respectful and nice. There are many extracurricular activities if students wish to get involved in them. Parents are very involved in the school by organizing funraisers and sport events. Rocky Gap not only has high education quality but good people.

Rocky Gap High School
P.O. Box 9, Rocky Gap, VA  24366
Last modified Rocky Gap High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocky Gap High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top