Posted September 21, 2009
Rocky Gap has been a great school for my children with caring teachers and staff

Posted September 08, 2009

Rocky Gap Elementary School 0

Posted September 01, 2009
I attended school here K-12 and looking back the small class sizes were wonderful and benefitial to my college success. My son now attends this school and, thus far, I am incredibly pleased with teacher's attentiveness and helpfulness. He is very happy there.

Posted August 26, 2009
I am really happy with all the change this yr and my kids love going to school now, it is a small school but a good one!!

Posted May 12, 2006

Rocky Gap Elementary School
P.O. Box 339, Rocky Gap, VA  24366
Last modified Rocky Gap Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rocky Gap Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top