Rustburg, VA

Posted February 26, 2015
I have 3 children at yellow branch and all of the staff teachers and everybody go above and beyond their jobs to make sure each 1 of my kids get what they need if it means 1 on 1 help whatever it takes....and they are great about keeping me as a mother informed but what's good on with my kids

Posted February 25, 2009

Posted September 09, 2008
My son was diagnosed with high-functioning Autism when he was three. He began attending Yellow Branch, in the Special Education Preschool class, in March of 2008 and is now continuing for the 2008-09 school year. His teacher and her assistant are some of the most loving, patient, professional teachers I've worked with - and I taught for 5 years before having children of my own. He was welcomed with open arms, and has made significant improvement. We feel blessed that our son has the opportunity to attend preschool in the area, and to have professionals who will work with him in such a fantastic way. The staff and the school environment are warm and inviting. Thank you, Yellow Branch!

Posted August 17, 2008

Yellow Branch Elementary School 4

Posted June 20, 2006
The 2005-2006 school year was the first year of school for my children. They really enjoyed each aspect of school. Also, the reconstruction going on in the school has made a wonderful difference. The new wing, gym, and soon to be new library and renovated cafeteria and front office will only add to the special effect the school has had on our children. The staff and all the teachers have been very helpful, kind and open with our family. We love Yellow Branch Elementary School!

Posted August 31, 2005
This is the best school in Campbell County. The children love school and their teachers. The faculty is loving and kind. I am proud to have children attend Yellow Branch!

Yellow Branch Elementary School
377 Dennis Riddle Dr, Rustburg, VA  24588
Last modified Yellow Branch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yellow Branch Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top