Shenandoah Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2010
New leadership and some new teachers should help this school excel back to the top. They truly care about our children. Education needs to be the most important part of our children's development and I believe that this school with aspire to reach that.

Shenandoah Elementary School 2

Posted March 28, 2007
I feel this school needs a lot of work as far as teachers go. The attitudes of some teachers are out of control. This school cannot seem to keep a principal. I have had numerous problems and have went as far as transferring my children to another school.

Shenandoah Elementary School 5

Posted September 06, 2004
I think this is a wonderful school. There is however one problem. I have a daughter in the fourth grade. There is only two teachers. Each teacher has thirty children. I think that is to many.

Shenandoah Elementary School
529 4th Street, Shenandoah, VA  22849
Last modified Shenandoah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shenandoah Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top