K-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is an excellent school and I highly recommend it! I am not only a graduate of the school, who attended K-12, but also a parent with four children who are currently attending. I am a member of the church and know all of the staff personally. You will not find a school with a better atmosphere or curriculum. There are some standards that are highly reguarded and must be complied with, such as the Biblical doctrine that is taken directly from the Bible and a dress code. If you are looking for a high quality education in a Christian environment, this is the school!

CCS is a small and modest Christian school. We have been very pleased with all aspects of our child's education here. The class sizes are small, and the children have a great deal of personalized instruction, quality education using the very effective A Beka curriculum, and caring attention. The children in my child's class interact well with each other have bonded nicely over the years, as have the parents. We take turns hosting class parties, working the concessions stands at sporting events, volunteering at fundraisers, and chaperoning field trips. We have found our child's teacher to be college educated, intelligent, nurturing and caring, respectful and mindful. The children love her, but also greatly respect her. When there have been behavioral issues with our child, the teacher is quick to notify us of the issues and very helpful in gently guiding us through the issues. When we sent our child to school for the first time, we were worried about entrusting her to just anyone, but we no longer worry about her care, safety, education, or socialization. We are very happy.

My child is in first grade at CCS. I am more than pleased with the staff, the sports program, the curriculum, and my child's progress. My child shares the first grade class with six other children, therefore my child gets plenty of personalized attention. Children who misbehave are disciplined lovingly-and yes, my child has been disciplined! The tuition is a pittance compared to the quality of education, care and LOVE that Centerville Christian School provides.

Excuse me , I am a parent of this so- called strange school and the only thing strange about it is that they believe in morals and christianity, I am not a member of the church but I would think that if my child did wrong in some way and knew it was wrong he or she would be punished I am trying to rear my child to be a christian no matter what society we live in

Last modified Centerville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12