Posted May 04, 2011
CCS is a small and modest Christian school. We have been very pleased with all aspects of our child's education here. The class sizes are small, and the children have a great deal of personalized instruction, quality education using the very effective A Beka curriculum, and caring attention. The children in my child's class interact well with each other have bonded nicely over the years, as have the parents. We take turns hosting class parties, working the concessions stands at sporting events, volunteering at fundraisers, and chaperoning field trips. We have found our child's teacher to be college educated, intelligent, nurturing and caring, respectful and mindful. The children love her, but also greatly respect her. When there have been behavioral issues with our child, the teacher is quick to notify us of the issues and very helpful in gently guiding us through the issues. When we sent our child to school for the first time, we were worried about entrusting her to just anyone, but we no longer worry about her care, safety, education, or socialization. We are very happy.

Posted May 14, 2010
My child is in first grade at CCS. I am more than pleased with the staff, the sports program, the curriculum, and my child's progress. My child shares the first grade class with six other children, therefore my child gets plenty of personalized attention. Children who misbehave are disciplined lovingly-and yes, my child has been disciplined! The tuition is a pittance compared to the quality of education, care and LOVE that Centerville Christian School provides.

Centerville Christian School 0

Posted June 09, 2009
Excuse me , I am a parent of this so- called strange school and the only thing strange about it is that they believe in morals and christianity, I am not a member of the church but I would think that if my child did wrong in some way and knew it was wrong he or she would be punished I am trying to rear my child to be a christian no matter what society we live in

Posted May 05, 2009

Posted August 04, 2004

Centerville Christian School 1

Posted August 01, 2004
Not a good school at all, very hypocritical. Rules only apply to certain people. A lot of strange things going on in this school. Watch out!

Centerville Christian School
3200 Halifax Road, South Boston, VA  24592
Last modified Centerville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Centerville Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top