Bad
Good

Best teachers, best programs and activities and wonderful staff. LCPS are the best. We moved to Loudoun from Fairfax last year and I am very happy we did. Now both of my kids will be going to Hutchison Farm.

I would definitely have to agree with the last parent. I am a parent of a kindergartener who truly enjoys being a HUSKY. As an administrator in an elementary school, i am delighted to have my girls call HFES home!

What a phenomenal school with caring teachers and administration. My kindergartener enjoys going to school each day. As an educator, I am ecstatic about having my children call HFES home.

I love this school. Teachers are great and they have a lot of activities for the kids.

I really loved this school. Miss Wilkes and Miss Fellows were wonderful with my kids. Miss Wilkes helped my son to become a better student. Wonderful teachers.

Great school! Wonderful caring staff!

Saw the comment about Mrs. Fellows and I have to concur. My son has her this year too. We just love her. She is very connected with her students and my son with his attention troubles is thriving well in her classroom. HFES has so many positives to offer to South Riding. Award winning teachers is one of them!

We have been thrilled with the school. My daughter has Mrs. Fellows this year and she is outstanding. We really have had only good experiences with the school.

This school is outstanding when it comes to classroom teachers and faculty. My kids have had wonderful teachers, year after year, and the specialists are great as well. I am particularly impressed with the PTA and the Library Program.

Last modified Hutchison Farm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.