South Riding, VA

Posted March 13, 2015
Best teachers, best programs and activities and wonderful staff. LCPS are the best. We moved to Loudoun from Fairfax last year and I am very happy we did. Now both of my kids will be going to Hutchison Farm.

Posted November 23, 2012
I would definitely have to agree with the last parent. I am a parent of a kindergartener who truly enjoys being a HUSKY. As an administrator in an elementary school, i am delighted to have my girls call HFES home!

Posted September 27, 2012
What a phenomenal school with caring teachers and administration. My kindergartener enjoys going to school each day. As an educator, I am ecstatic about having my children call HFES home.

Posted May 20, 2011
I love this school. Teachers are great and they have a lot of activities for the kids.

Posted November 03, 2010
I really loved this school. Miss Wilkes and Miss Fellows were wonderful with my kids. Miss Wilkes helped my son to become a better student. Wonderful teachers.

Posted May 12, 2010
Great school! Wonderful caring staff!

Posted April 22, 2010

Hutchison Farm Elementary School 3

Posted November 02, 2009

Posted February 27, 2009
Saw the comment about Mrs. Fellows and I have to concur. My son has her this year too. We just love her. She is very connected with her students and my son with his attention troubles is thriving well in her classroom. HFES has so many positives to offer to South Riding. Award winning teachers is one of them!

Posted January 29, 2009
We have been thrilled with the school. My daughter has Mrs. Fellows this year and she is outstanding. We really have had only good experiences with the school.

Hutchison Farm Elementary School
42819 Center St., South Riding, VA  20152
Last modified Hutchison Farm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hutchison Farm Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top