South Riding, VA
Students enrolled: 1,025

Posted October 23, 2014
My daughter attended Liberty from Kindergarten through 5th grade. Her teachers were nurturing and attentive and the administration was welcoming. Staff is professional and my child was well prepared for middle school.

Posted December 29, 2013
This is a great school. Supportive, caring and a great atmosphere for your child to grow. Our little girl went from 3rd-5th grade and she loved every single teacher she had. Great school.

Posted August 22, 2013
Liberty Elementary Our 8-year old attended Liberty from KG through grade 2. What an excellent school Both the Principal and Assist Principal were very warm and caring towards our special needs child.

Posted February 17, 2012
Great school. Very talented and engaging teachers, principal and staff. My two kids are challenged to the fullest extent. Very happy to be part of this dynamic school.

Posted March 25, 2011
Great school, with good teachers and staff, love it. Greate managment and leadership. Facility is also very clean and nice. Always have some children activities doing on. I like the notification method via phone and email, so you are always aware of the happening in the school.

Posted January 18, 2011
Even though instructional approaches differ, we have had some great teachers at this school. The staff members are wonderful and caring, parents are very pro-active. Ms. Atwater, the school principal, is extrememly approachable and friendly and genuinely cares about the kids and the quality of what is going on at the school She is there for early morning show and for evening after school activities. A great school.

Liberty Elementary School 0

Posted May 03, 2010
Great Principal and Assistant Principal; extremely engaged parents; modern facilities; strong academics.

Posted December 16, 2009
We are very pleased with the Kindergarten program at Liberty, even if we would rather have a full day option available for Loudoun County Public Schools. The administration and staff are very inviting and communicative about what to expect, how to be involved and how our child is being educated. We have an active PTA and lots of family participated in fundraising for the playground, adding books to the library and other needs of a new school. We look forward to the rest of our first year at Liberty and to many great years ahead.

Posted May 14, 2009
Brand new school, just built before 2008 school year began. My son is in the special education program for preschoolers here at Liberty, and the program is superb. His teacher is great, the facilities in his classroom are new and up-to-date, the office staff is friendly, and the school is clean. I am very pleased with this school and can't wait to see what it has to offer in the upcoming years.

Posted February 28, 2009
Having left another Loudoun County school to be one of the teachers at Liberty when it opened in September, 2008, I can only say it was the best decision I ever made. The principal and assistant principal are outstanding, inspiring, and a joy every day. Although it may take a year or two to work out all the little issues that a brand new school faces, I have every confidence in our administration and in my colleagues that we will put our hearts and souls into making this the best school in Loudoun!

Liberty Elementary School
25491 Riding Center Drive, South Riding, VA  20152
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top