Spotsylvania, VA
Students enrolled: 1,118

Posted October 03, 2013
school is great and the teachers are nice to the students and lunch is great

Posted July 01, 2013
my school is horrible, i hate it i want to transfer to different school instead of being there where nobody helps you with anything

Posted July 17, 2012
Overall I think Spotsylvania High is a wonderful school. I have two children that have now graduated from Spotsy High, and one still in this school. When you attend a school as a student you make the experience what you want of it by how you participate. The same goes as a parent. The staff is very helpful and concerned about all the students attending. As in any school across the country you will have teachers you find difficult to work with, but that is what makes us human. You learn to deal with people that you don't connect with, that is part of your learning process in life. Some students and adults learn this faster than others. Through the years in all of the schools my children have attended that is a lesson I have tried to teach them to understand. I think the principal and his staff do an outstanding job in implementing new and creative ideas for the school... Bravo... to them for standing up for the students in all areas.

Posted July 25, 2010
The administration is very unprofessional and has no clue as to providing a quality educational environment.

Posted July 03, 2008
As a soon to be junior at the school and on the editorial staff of the school paper I have to say that the school has gotten better. The teachers are great and always want to challenge their students. Not to mention help them out as much as they possibly can. The don't like it when students fail, but then again who does really? The school has defiantly gotten better, Mr. Davis (new Principle) is just awesome and so full of energy. I'm sure the next school years to come the school will continue to get even better.

Spotsylvania High School 4

Posted June 11, 2008
I m a sophomore and this year has been grate. All the teachers are willing to work with there students if the kid just asks. No matter how much kids may think this (I am guilty of this) NO teacher is trying to make you fail! Spotsy is a Grate school in my eyes but the new freshmen has cause more drama than ever but if your wiling to learn then the excellent teachers here at spotsy will teach you! The only thing lower than most schools hear is our school sprit but other than that our school is the greatest!

Spotsylvania High School 0

Posted April 16, 2008
I go to Spotsy High and i dont think it is a good school at all. The teachers do ot care and there are so many people that wanna cause fights! There is so much problems there that people might not tell you! But that is my view and i go there!!

Posted February 21, 2008

Spotsylvania High School 0

Posted December 21, 2007
What you must remember is that it is the government and No Child Left Behind that causes us to cram. We care about your student and all students, but we also have families and children. We have to provide for ourselves and for them. We need our jobs and if it feels like 'cramming' it very well may be. Believe me, any teacher would love to have more time, more flexibility and more resources with which to teach. Maybe you should think about directing your concerns to George W. Bush and his cronies in office! This NCLB is truly his fault! We teachers are caught in the middle and then we fear for our jobs and we have to be yelled at by the parents. Please don't forget our perspective. I'm from PA, but this is a national problem. Please be considerate. Please petition the government!

Spotsylvania High School 3

Posted March 10, 2007
I am a freshman at spotsy. I really think some of the teachers are excellent, but there are also some that need to learn to teach better. This school does have its perks though. The people are VERY accepting and everyone is sure to fit in. No one is really 'popular' but there are clichs. The atmosphere at this school is really nice. The school is not overpopulated and the class sizes are bearable. All of my classes are in the twenties, but the more advanced classes have far fewer students.

Spotsylvania High School
6975 Courthouse Rd, Spotsylvania, VA  22551
Last modified Spotsylvania High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spotsylvania High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top