PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter is now in her second year at Angelus. This school has changed her life. There is no bullying allowed. Everyday I drop her off at a safe, beautifully Catholic building filled with teachers who geniunely care for her and her future. This school should be a model for education. Structure with love and faith. Add in the patriatism that is sadly lacking at public schools. At Angelus they sing "God Bless America" everyday. It is so wonderful. I'll be very sad to leave after 8th grade graduation. I thank God everyday that we found Angelus. If you are looking for the best school for your child, you don't need to seek further… it Angelus Academy!

My Son has a vision disability and they have been able to deal with it efficiently. He loves the school and would not change it for the world.

This is truly a great school. I am sad that my daughter will be graduating from 8th grade this year, her last year with Angelus. We have been with Angelus since my daughter was in kindergarten. Everyone knows each other, students, teachers and parent volunteers and have a very kind and have a mutual respect and loving rapport with each other. Truly a gem of a school...one of a kind really.

Dynamic! Engaging! Small!. Faith-filled! After more than 5 years at Angelus Academy, I have observed that the small K-8 environment creates an intellectual, social and spiritual synergy that benefits the children in the way that education should. I have seen it in my children,but I now that my daughter is in High School, I see the fruits of this education in her and her peers 10-fold. This small school with unimpressive facilities is very fruitful. Small also means that noone can be left behind, especially in the class room. The outstanding teachers engage everyone. You can't hide! Thankfully our children are allowed to talk about their faith, sing praise to God, and pray for one another fearlessly. They take that confidence with them wherever they go. And it shows intellectually, spiritually, physically and psychologically. It's worth all of the sacrifices. And I now see that on a daily basis with my teenagers.

Angelus Academy is a traditional, independent NAPCIS Catholic school that follows the Core Knowledge Curriculum. The academics are rigorous, and the teachers have cultivated a strong love of learning in my children. The family atmosphere and dedication of the teachers and staff in transmitting the Catholic faith to the students are readily apparent there. Morning prayers, the Angelus at noon, and final prayers before dismissal structure the students' day, and the development of Christian virtues are an important part of their education. The students have an uncommon innocence and respectfulness.

Angelus Academy is a great school!!! I have been here for almost 9yrs. The teachers are so nice!! mi class have 12 students. it might seem small but all the teachers are nice and know u very well... By the way its a Catholic school, that teaches us about our religion and faith. Hope u gys will come and support our school. thanks , a student in Angelus Academy

This is a really good school!! It has great education and it is very religious!! The children and staff are as friendly as can be! It is very safe here too!

The clsses are small between 10 and 20. Core knowledge curriculum is challeging. Tuition resonable. Catholic, but not diocesean school. Children go to chapel daily. No cafeteria. But, everyone knows your name and the teachers love their mission and the kids.

i go to angelus academy it's the best school out there. everyone there is so kind the knowledge so great i feel so enthusiatic

Last modified Angelus Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8