Forestdale Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2013
We love this School. I don't know why the scores are so low. I focus more on my own kids grades and how much they are getting out of the school. So far I have not been disappointed in any of their teachers or the education they are getting. One of my kids is going to another school for AAP program, and I really don't see the difference between the two schools. And yet the score for the other school is much higher. That is why I say that as parents if we all focus on own kids and help them to succeed their is no reason why Forestdale's scores will not go up.

Posted July 19, 2013
This is one of the best school in Fairfax country school. Great teacher, and parents

Posted May 15, 2013
Please do not overlook this school because of it's number. Fairfax county is a melting pot of diversity and this school is no exception. My children have learned so much here. The teachers are wonderful! As for why their scores are down, my only thought is that it has to be the parents. The staff has so much experience and education behind them and they patiently work everyday to keep the kids involved. I wonder how much work is done outside the school. Kids know so much more than we did as children and they can be hard to keep up with. :) The PTA is also wonderful and have done so much for the school! I've never seen a school that works as closely with parents as Forestdale. They encourage you to take part when you can and I love being able to stop by for lunch or help in the classroom. On a side note, Forestdale has got to be the cleanest school I've ever seen.

Posted October 29, 2012
Great school and great teachers! Had nothing but positive experiences! My children love the school and everything about it.

Forestdale Elementary School 3

Posted November 20, 2009

Forestdale Elementary School 0

Posted July 15, 2008
I worked at this school and if you want a school where the teachers really care, and the students are really sweet this is the school for you

Forestdale Elementary School 2

Posted September 07, 2007

Forestdale Elementary School
6530 Elder Ave, Springfield, VA  22150
Last modified Forestdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forestdale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.