Springfield, VA

Lynbrook Elementary School 2

Posted April 08, 2014
I am extremely disappointed with this school. I whole heartedly believe this school is failing my daughter. This school is 99% Hispanic. They concentrate too much on teaching the parents English. Having programs to help them have free internet, free computers, free Wi-Fi. My child came home one day and told me that they didn't have any money on their lunch card, (the majority is home made lunch) and they had only given 2 items. My child started crying, "I was so hungry mommy!" I was outraged!!! The majority of this school is on the free/reduced lunch program. And they only gave my child 2 items. Seriously!! My friends who have children in the Northern Virginia school system post about their child in there school plays, school dances, school projects. My child in the (3) years they've gone here, have done nothing like that. Because there focus are on the wrong things. I feel my child is getting left behind.

Lynbrook Elementary School

Posted October 25, 2009
What makes Lynbrook such an amazing school? The kids and the teachers are amazing. Our Principal and AP nuture such a caring environment at Lynbrook. I am lucky to work at such a great school.

Lynbrook Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2007
good leadership during a time of change in make up of students income level and racial diversity. Community focus seems to be important to the leaders at the school

Lynbrook Elementary School
5801 Backlick Rd, Springfield, VA  22150
Last modified Lynbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lynbrook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top