Bad
Good

This is an alright school, but I was not very content there. I'm in 9th grade, class of 2018. I don't remember much, but entering the cafeteria was revulsion due to the repulsive smell. Good luck to your children that go there.

Supposedly this school should be a great school, my child gets bullied here and there doing nothing to stop this for happening.

Excellent teachers, challenging academic programs, Music, arts and Sports. Parents very involved in all the activities.

Average. I'm amazed at the high ratings others have given this mediocre school. The vice-principal is very condescending and treats everyone as if they were in kindergarten, which is odd since the school is grades 4-6. I had three children go through this school. I was ever so happy to finally get my youngest into middle school so we wouldn't have to deal with this school again. The music program was the one good point, but I think both the chorus and band teacher have left for better schools (and who can blame them?).

I love This School. I have made so many freinds here. I love to teach also. This School is great. Ms.Edge 4th Grade Teacher

A great school. Our daughter has been at KGES for two years and is absolutely thriving! The faculty and staff are attentive and creative and work hard to keep the students challenged. Sam Elson, the principal, is among the best we've ever seen, and our kids have been in a number of different schools around the country. Communication between school and home is excellent, and the extracurricular activities are endless. I wish I had gone to KG!

So far my son enjoys and thrives as a student at Kings Glen. The teachers are very attentive and willing to communicate with parents. My son started last year complaining about how hard his teacher was and said that he didn't like him. By the end of the year it was another story...now that 5th grade teacher was the best teacher that he ever had! I also appreciate that the teachers make recommendations so that students are assigned to teachers who will provide the correct amount of challenge.

Excellent faculty help our children prepare to transition to middle school.

Overall the Kings Glen Community is okay, but Kings Glen lacks the proper technology resources to meet my child's needs. Some of the teachers are of the Old School mentality and that is not the right match for my child. However, Kings Glen offers great opportunities for children to participate in plays and musical performances.

Last modified Kings Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.