Stafford, VA

Posted August 13, 2014
Excellent School! Communication, attention to detail and stewardship of the staff is over the top. I'm very satisfied with the results.

Posted October 12, 2011
We have had 5 children enrolled here in the past few years and all of them recieved nothing but the best of care and top notch education. Our children have also been in schools in 3 other districts (one local, two out of state) and this is by far the best of them all. Everyone, from the administration to the utility workers, knows the kids by name and personality. We both went to schol here 25+ years ago and it still feels like home when you walk in. The staff is very friendly and helpful in any situation. Only once in the last 5 years have I heard of an altercation between students and it was handled with the utmost proffesionalism and respect for the students involved, and the parents as well. The staff consistently emanates an air of love and concern for all of the students. I never have to worry if my children are safe as they have a wonderfully designed contingency plan for any foreseeable situation. In conclusion, I say that although the area's cost of living is maye a bit out of our comfort range currently, I hesitate to move elsewhere simply because I cannot see my kids being treated as well or receiving the same quality of education from any other, nearby locality.

Posted January 23, 2010
I am amazed at the number of students who participate in extra-curriculuar activities that Stafford Elementary offers. The Art Teacher, Ms. Miller and all of the Specialists are just so incredible! The Teachers and Staff are happy, involved and dedicated to the success of this school! The Administration and front office staff are very welcoming and know the children and families! We are lucky to have such a gem of a school in the Stafford Community!

Posted January 22, 2010
Stafford Elementary is everything a good school should be. The teachers and administration are kind and caring, the curriculum is well rounded and the parents are very involved. My daughter is thriving, we could not be happier with this school!

Stafford Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
The devotion of the teachers and staff is over the top!

Posted March 22, 2009
Stafford Elementary is remarkable!

Posted February 23, 2009
You couldn't ask for a better elementary school. It has to be Staffords best kept secret. As in every school there are concerns - the administration addresses them in a professional and timely mannor. The teachers and staff really care about the children! We couldn't be happier and or children are thriving! Thank you!

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted June 21, 2008

Stafford Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2008
Teachers do an outstanding job communicating with parents at the primary level. I have children in primary grades at Stafford Elementary and feel I am aware of what my children are learning and doing on a weekly basis by the great communication the Teachers provide. I visit the classroom teacher webpages and school website often and they are updated to inform parents of the events, activities etc... in the school and classroom. I also feel my children are happy, like school and it's because of the caring environment the teachers and school provide. It is a welcoming school with a lot to offer children.

Stafford Elementary School
1349 Courthouse Rd, Stafford, VA  22554
Last modified Stafford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stafford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top