Stafford, VA
Students enrolled: 1,699

Posted September 27, 2014
My daughter just graduated from North Stafford HS and had an awesome 4 years there! The administration and staff really care about the kids. The school spirit there is amazing. We couldn't be happier with her time spent there!

Posted September 06, 2014
North Stafford High School is amazing. Everyone here at this school bonds like family, it's just such a great community to be in. All the Staffulty cares about everyone and we have the best administration here, it's just amazing. For example, our school does a thing called a "Senior Run" where when you get to be a senior, the first week of school on a Friday all the senior gather all spirited up and run around the entire school! We use whistles, air horns, silly string, etc. and just have a blast. This has been a tradition here at North Stafford, for 11 years. It's also been a tradition to watch the senior run. It's a lot more fun than it sounds. But if you are deciding to go to a Stafford School, North Stafford is the best Stafford!

Posted September 09, 2013
North Stafford High School is a excellent choice for my child. I was looking for a academically challenging school with a wonderful sports program that offered a lot of clubs and extra activities. This school fit the bill. The teachers and volunteers are amazing and my child and many of his friends thrived in this positive environment. If you live in the area I highly recommend North Stafford High School.

North Stafford High School 4

Posted July 18, 2011
If you live in Stafford - this is the school for you. It's got a great staff of fully qualified teachers and health, safety and law enforcement which makes it an all around Great School. If you want to see Team Work in action - this is where to come. Every program is well thought out and carried out. There are Wonderful learning opportunities available for the kids!! something for everyone. Many offerings of college courses at the high school level.... My daughter studied with Teacher Mr. Johnson and since has gone into the architecture field. His teaching style is enjoyed by everyone in all areas of the architecture field. He is an asset to the NSHS. My daughter graduated last year and is starting her second year of college - Majoring in Architecture. Mr. Johnson and the Art Teachers made the difference!!! She had 6 school college credits carried and accepted over to her University from NSHS. saved me $ !!! I love this school!!!!

North Stafford High School 1

Posted June 13, 2011
I Went There For All 4 Years Of High School, And Honestly I Most Say Everyone Tells Me High School Will Be The Bets Days Of Your Life And I Think There School Was A Worst! The Teachers Were Mean And Had No Respect For Parents. I Found That The Consoulor Did Not Answer My Phone Calls And Did Not Car For What I Care For. These Last 4 Years Was Living Hell!

Posted April 07, 2011
This High School is one of the BEST around, the Administration is Superb which explains the Principal of the Year award for Mr. Nichols. Top Notch Administration, Staff and Parents that get involved in all of the academic, sporting events, band and extra-curricular activities that this wonderful high school has to offer...check it out...you will be pleasantly surprised!!!

North Stafford High School 0

Posted January 26, 2010
North Stafford has a woard encouraging atmosphere! everyone ios treated as an equal and excpectations are high! I love having students here and am proud to be a Wolverine Parent! The administrators are the best!

North Stafford High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
North Stafford offers the best. Great teachers ensure wonderful students in doing their best! Great administrators enable the staff to perform at their maximum! With that combination, students exceed the standardized test scores. What more can a school have other than those?

North Stafford High School 1

Posted May 14, 2009

Posted March 02, 2009

North Stafford High School
839 Garrisonville Rd, Stafford, VA  22556
Last modified North Stafford High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Stafford High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top