Staunton, VA

Posted October 28, 2013
My school is one of the greatest I have been to...and I have been to many! This school excels in everything. We have a 100% acceptance rate for all colleges and universities applied to! I love the atmosphere here. The teachers genuinely care about you and all the students want to be here. The boarding program is excellent. We have many extracurricular activities. Our sports are excellent. In fact, our cross country team recently made it to states! We have amazing school spirit! Stu Pride!!!

Posted May 14, 2013
I am the parent of a current student (9th grade) and an alum (2009 graduate). With excellent academics, small class sizes, and a rigorous but fair curriculum, Stuart Hall has taught both of my daughters to "love learning" instead of just "teaching to the test." The school embodies the concept of "mind, body, heart, and spirit" in everything it does. There is a very cohesive and family-like atmosphere which is safe, supportive and nurturing. It is not "cool" to be unprepared academically at Stuart Hall and there are plenty of resources to guarantee success. In fact, there is a 100% college admission rate to colleges and universities, many top-names. Staunton, VA is a small, beautiful town of about 24,000 people in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley with easy access to a large variety of cultural venues, mountains and outdoor recreation. The town's small size and Stuart Hall's location right in the middle of it adds to its convenience. Staunton's location just 2.5 hours from Washington, DC and 1.5 hours to Richmond makes large city opportunities easily accessible as well without the large city traffic and inconvenience.

Posted February 05, 2013
As an alum who visits the Stuart Hall campus frequently, I'm always impressed by the friendly students and great teachers who it make such an invigorating place to learn.

Posted December 10, 2012
This year my daughter is studying at Stuart Hall. We are so far from Stuart Hall and we are very happy with the choose we did. Everybody at Stuart Hall pay attention about all my daughter needs, and help her in every thing.

Posted June 21, 2012
My son transferred to Stuart Hall in the 2011-2012 academic year. I only have positive things to say about Stu. The students and teachers were very welcoming and accepting of him. This was crucial since he was being bullied in the local public school. Stuart Hall has the most challenging academic program in the area. From a diversity standpoint, Stuart Hall is more diverse than the public school that my son attended. We could not be more pleased with the teachers and students at Stu.

Posted June 21, 2012
My sons first year at Stuart Hall last year as a 10th grader couldn't have gone better. In the public school that he attended, he was not being challenged academically. Once he attended Stuart Hall, he was immediately challenged by all of his teachers. He is being prepared for his future when he attends college. At public school, he did not make the school basketball team. Stuart Hall welcomed him with open arms in all sports at the school. I couldn't be happier with the decision I made as a parent to send my child to Stuart Hall.

Posted June 21, 2012
Stuart-Hall from a students perspective. I am so thankful to be a part of the Stuart-hall community. You learn something new in the classroom everyday. Stuart-Hall gives the tools for their students to succeed, either for a test or for their daily lives. It is so wonderful to me to walk through the halls in a trustworthy environment.

Stuart Hall 2

Posted February 02, 2012
From an academic perspective the school has a great curriculum. From a diversity stance,minority teachers representative of the diversity Stuart Hall seeks to attract, is lacking. The focus seems to be placed on attracting wealthy foreign families to sustain the school's operations. Some of the instructors are wonderful while others are more willing to appease those with influence. If you choose to send your child to this school be aware that he/she will get an unintentional lesson in class/race differences.

Stuart Hall 1

Posted November 29, 2011
Do NOT come here! Its so bad, so racial! We came from China, the teachers treat us so badly. Before we come here, she told us things that are completely different from what we actually have here. They do not like Chinese at all, they just like the money...

Stuart Hall 4

Posted January 08, 2008
A wonderful environment for academics and the arts. Extremely limited in its sports program. A great social environment

Stuart Hall