Bad
Good

Posted January 26, 2014
I used to go to this school since third grade and I loved it!! It's the best school I ever to!! I even wish my old teachers would teach at Sterling middle school! That's how nice the teachers are at Rolling Ridge!!

Posted September 08, 2013
I have nothing but great things to say about the school, the staff, and the leadership at Rolling Ridge. They are very proactive to helping the students learn, address struggles, and form a parent/teacher relationship that is vital to the success of the kids. I applaud this school and the staff and especially the leadership for inspiring and motivating the children daily.

Posted September 03, 2013
I love Rolling Ridge Elementary school. It has a great principal and a great staff.

Posted August 29, 2013
I'll be honest, I had my hesitations based on the rating. I then decided to visit the school and I'm so glad I did. My first impression was very good. The staff was very helpful and understanding. We decided to enroll our daughter there for kindergarten and said we would give it 6 months. We loved it and, more importantly, my daughter really loved it. She was happy each day going to school and coming home. She learned a lot and had fun doing it. Her teacher Mrs. Butler is the kind of teacher you want for young children. She is simply wonderful. The Principal at this school is exceptional. He is always in a great mood, knows every child's name and he is tireless. This man loves this school, the families, and the kids. We are now heading into 1st grade and are looking forward to another wonderful year.

Posted August 29, 2013
Rolling Ridge is a wonderful school with excellent leadership. Although the student population is very diverse, the teachers and administration do a great job addressing all student needs. The struggling students get small group instruction as well as the high performing students. The atmosphere of the school is solely attributed to the principal and his ability to inspire and motivate the staff. Now all we need are more parents to be involved!

Posted April 25, 2013
Caring teachers and a wonderful principal that remembers every child name. My child loves going to school every day!

Posted October 09, 2007
Rolling Ridge is a great school. From the moment you walk in, you feel like home. The staff is absolutely awesome. Always welcoming you with a smile. The teachers are very good and are focused on each and every child. I am very proud to be part of the RRD family. For the last couple of years the school has gone a major facelift making it even better. Not only it looks spectacular on the outside but also on the inside! Way to go!

Rolling Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted January 31, 2007
As a parent I am very happy to see the school getting a well over-due makeover! This year I have been rather disappointed with the Autism program. I know the entire autism staff is new, so perhaps with time and practice they will get better! In all I have always been proud of the education my child is receiving at this school! I thank the teachers!

Posted January 06, 2006
Rolling Ridge elementary is a very good school. my children have been attending Rolling Ridge for 4 years and they have always been pleased, engaged, challenged and well-educated. With the rapidly changing population in the Sterling neighborhood, Rolling Ridge (and Loudoun County schools) is very proactive in their approach to inclusion and excellence in education for their entire student population. The trailers out back offer a dramatic view of the surrounding aparmtent complex... not to be missed!

Posted November 03, 2004
Rolling Ridge has some of the best teachers in the county.Mrs. Barret and Mrs. Benedict are among the best. I don't care for the new STEPS program as I feel it interferes with class flow and teaching individualality. I do think RR needs to be remodeled badly. There is an unfair advantage with the newer schools. Sterling Park schools have fallen behind due to age. Also when Forest Grove opened we reduced class size just to have the number of teachers reduced, now we're back up to 28 or so kids in a class. Overall, I've been very happy with the quality of education my children are receiving. Remember, no school can do it all. It's up to the parents to stay involved.

Rolling Ridge Elementary School
500 E Frederick Dr, Sterling, VA  20164
Last modified Rolling Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rolling Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top