Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

They believe in one way street ethics here rather than showing that two create a conflict and use the words of other children even when those children are part of the bullies group

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

It took two years to "prove" my child's disability, the iep process was done poorly and my child now is suffering from a changing staff

Effective school leaders: Disagree

It appears that way from the outside but I think they don't know what is going on

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Both my children came here and have extreme low self esteem and the teacher rather place blame on the child and parent rather then providing tools and helping the families.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

I can say that there has been one shining star of a teacher Mr. Harbert. He should train teachers on how to run a classroom and speak to children and their parents. Teachers rather apply pressure to children then empower them towards goals.

Amount of homework: Disagree

There is no consistency when it comes to homework and how the teachers are teaching organization and responsibility. I am lost when it comes to resources.

I've been under impressed with the way the school is ran. We transferred from Fairfax County and I have felt the guilt ever since. The lack of communication between teacher and parent is crazy, you have to beg for it. The previous AP was a nightmare and they have resolved that issue. There is very little for the parents to come and see their children do things, like plays and concerts. No daddy daughter dances. Everything the PTA does is outside of the school. I have fought tirelessly for my child's IEP for the team to constantly look at me for ideas.

Great school. Recently had Principal of the year for Loudoun and now this past year Teacher of the year. Parent volunteers as well as the community organizations are so active.

Teachers and staff are great, super friendly and helpful. Our child (K) is learning at a good pace and exceeding in some areas.

I used to go to this school since third grade and I loved it!! It's the best school I ever to!! I even wish my old teachers would teach at Sterling middle school! That's how nice the teachers are at Rolling Ridge!!

Last modified Rolling Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.