Posted April 02, 2014
My daughter started JFK Middle School this year and she has had a great start! The teachers are truly commited to helping there students succeed. The school itself has been open for around 35 years and in need of extra money for supplies and upkeep for the school. The teachers and the students deserve to work/learn in an enviornment that matches up to the dedication of the faculty. Please select JFK !!!!

John F. Kennedy Middle School 3

Posted February 25, 2014
i was against this at the beginning only because of the bad publicity. after awhile, i realized it is how you interact.. the teachers have a lot to deal with it as far as other parents who dont care about their childs education but if you are involved then the teachers are as well. you cant help the unwilling to learn or be taught. it isnt so bad.. i wish they had more homework but then there would be more below average grades because not all parents are involved.

Posted June 11, 2013
Okay, yes it needs a makeover, but its not about the look its about the education you get. YES ITS TRUE JFK does have roaches!! But we see them very rarely, about 1 every couple of months... I AM A 6th grsder A t JFK .. AND to be honest. i love it. i have never had test scores this high before! the teachers are awesome! I RECOMMEND IT FOR EVERYONE!!

John F. Kennedy Middle School 5

Posted September 17, 2012
frist o need to stop am a student at jkf on my last year,yes jfk isn't the best looking school,an yes we do have fights but overall we do have GREAT sol scores i was in pre algebra last year an we beat the state scores and suffolk district our math science and english is fantastic an the teacher really do push for us to do our best,OH AN WE HAVE GREAT AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVIES an me personally i LOVE jfk GO WOLFERINES:)

John F. Kennedy Middle School 1

Posted June 19, 2010
This really has to be one of the worst schools ever! The school itself is in terrible condition. My child says she has seen roaches among other things. I wish she did not have to go to this school but they are the only middle school around for miles. The teachers do not seem to challenge the students and care more about disciplining them than teaching them. They just need to focus more on education and cleaning up the school. I definitely want to move just to get my child into a better school.

John F. Kennedy Middle School 0

Posted April 06, 2010
My son is a student at this school. In my opinion its a poor excuse for a middle school. I don't feel that the teachers care about student performance. My child had a teacher tell him he was unteachable and shouldn't have been in her class.

John F. Kennedy Middle School 2

Posted August 10, 2009
I found caring teachers at this school but they have to fight a negative public image. Overall school test scores not that good. I wish that parents had more choice in where our children go to school. JFK would not be my choice.

John F. Kennedy Middle School 1

Posted April 25, 2009
this school needs alot of work done to it, the school it self is sloppy and needs a make over. I go to this school and i do not like it. The only good thing about it is their after school programs.

Posted January 28, 2009
My twins go to this school and I was very much against it because of all the bad publicity. I am here to tell you that it wa the best thing that we did by letting them go there. They are involved in after school activities and have great grades. They do more parent involvement but they are going in the right direction. Thanks to all the hard work of the students and the staff at JFKMS.

John F. Kennedy Middle School 5

Posted June 06, 2008

John F. Kennedy Middle School
2325 E Washington St, Suffolk, VA  23434
Last modified John F. Kennedy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F. Kennedy Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top