Suffolk, VA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 28, 2014
Awesome!! We have great teachers that give individualized attention. The principal and school board keep the end result in mind, but don't sacrifice the here and now for that end. Facebook posts for parents help to keep us informed of special days, etc. Would recommend this school to all races, cultures, religious back grounds. Great place for education.

Posted April 28, 2014
Our child has attended K-2nd grade so far at SCA. We really feel like our school community is family for the parent/teacher involvement. The teachers and staff are truly investing their hearts, knowledge, and care into a great education and environment for their students. This is of critical importance to us, since that environment and instruction are foundational and impact so much of our child's future. We feel so grateful and blessed to be able to send our child to SCA.

Posted April 21, 2014
Suffolk Christian Academy is a great school. This is my children's first year here. I have a 6th grader and a kindergarten. I am very pleased with the academics and even happier with the small teacher student ratio. Its nice that my 6th grader is not in a class of 32 students. My children are extremely happy. I feel very at home here. I would and have recommend Suffolk Christian academy.

Posted April 16, 2014
Suffolk Christian Academy is a fantastic Christian school with great academics and low student teacher ratios. My child has attended since Pre-k and is now in 4th grade. Since it's incorporation, and the new school board, the school has truly flourished! I would recommend it to anyone looking for an exceptional education for their children.

Posted April 11, 2014
My children have been enrolled in Suffolk Christian since age 4 I love the feeling knowing my children are well cared for and loved here It feels more like family The staff are very caring and loving I agree with the parent who said they love the return on their investment I agree, it is an investment and one you cannot afford NOT to do I am happy to say SCA is our "home"

Posted April 10, 2014
Great school with a family feel and a rigorous academic program. Strong values and learning through a biblical worldview, serve to strengthen the educational experience and enrich the child.

Posted April 09, 2014
My 7th grader has attended SCA since kindergarten. I'm satisfied because she has small class sizes, individual attention, & few distractions present in the Suffolk Public Schools where many classes K-5 remain at 30 + students (several websites report 19-1 student/teacher ratio but that's incorrect. I'm a teacher in the system & we were in the Virginia-Pilot newspaper a years ago when it was revealed 55 classes K-5 had hit the 30+ number of students. This remains the same today-it's just not being reported.) This means "assembly-line education"- a teacher simply can't keep up with demands & I'm not willing to sacrifice my child's future because the schools can't get it together. SCA has provided a caring environment; my daughter has had some wonderful teachers who go the extra mile. Also, she needed a faith-based education-another thing the public schools can't offer. I see everyday the result of students who haven't the advantage of faith in Christ & the disservice they unknowingly suffer at having nothing to hold onto when life gets tough. My daughter knows/loves Christ. They partner w/me to prepare her to be a loving, principled, educated adult.

Posted April 08, 2014
This small school is a true gem in the western Tidewater area. The education provided is rigorous, the teachers are dedicated and motivated, and the overall school environment is extremely positive. The Christian label is appropriate as faith in Jesus Christ is the foundation of the school s entire operation. As a parent of two students at this academy I am very pleased with the return on my expense.

Posted April 08, 2014
This school has been so supportive to my children. The staff and teachers are a blessing, so willing to help.

Posted April 08, 2014
Suffolk Christian Academy is a Christ centered school with awesome students and compassionate teachers. We are new to the school but have enjoyed being a part of it.

Suffolk Christian Academy
237 N Main St, Suffolk, VA  23434
Last modified Suffolk Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Suffolk Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top