Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Creekside's staff and administration are physically and verbally aggressive. Avoid this school.

I love this school. I have two children in special needs classes and they have amazing teachers. The entire team seams to be concerned for their well being and development.

School office staffs are not helpful and friendly. Each staff say different thing and not professional about their jobs. And school buses are always late but school is not responsible about it and doesn't even let parents know that school buses left school late and running behind schedule. Wish if I could move to other school district.

Great Caring and helping staff. My children have had great learning experiences while attending this school.

The vice principal is very kind and involved. I have never met or spoken with the principal who seems hands off. The office staff and teachers are not as nice as you would like to see in a school of little ones, but they aren't mean and unpleasant either. The school is clean, organized, and education wise above average. There are a few teachers that go above and beyond for the kids which is always exciting to see. The gym teachers, cafeteria staff, and vice principal make this school a good place to be. There are a good mix of kids when it comes to ethnic background, income and education levels. We have been to other schools that are uniform in one way or another, but I've been much happier here. My children get a variety of different experiences from other students that will help them grown and develop into their own. Overall this is a great school that will continue to go places if parents, teachers, and students work together to make it so.

We have been at this school for three years now. My daughter has excelled and is top of her class and way above national average. I know she is getting the education she deserves. the teachers have been fantastic, cant say a bad thing about the three she has had. I have never had an issue with the administration and on more than one occasion I felt the principal went out of her way to help me with a concern. I am unsure where these other reviews are stemming from and I am so sorry they had that experience. I can honestly say we hesistated when moving to the area and are soooo happy we did!!!

Creekside is a joke. It is WAY overcrowded. The parking lot is not even remotely equipped for the population. The front office staff are SO RUDE! No one treats you with an ounce of courtesy. The buses are ALWAYs late. Every teacher is just going through the motions. If I could use another address to get my kid to Nothern Shores I would!! Creekside is terrible school. Send your teachers for more training! Better yet....start fresh!!!! Figure out some policies and procedures that work...then stick to them! You are only making the kids suffer and making the parents very angry! Try running it like a school for once and see if you get better results. At this point in time, you are failing in every way. I feel bad for every one of those kids there. If the faculty and staff are as rude to the kids as they are to the parents they need to be FIRED!

This school just drops the ball completely. Terrible. Unorganized. Rude. The staff and faculty up front are particularly mean. They act as if you are bothering them when you want them to do their job. Maybe they should retire. Get some people in there who want to work with kids!!!!!!!!!!

My child has attended Creekside for 3 years now. I am pleased with the level of instruction and her teachers are always available immediately by phone or email. They have an awesome school librarian who is creative in her teaching approaches. The school nurses office is very responsive and caring. I am overall very satisfied with the school.

Creekside is a good school. There is room for improvement. I think the Administration and Teachers do the best they can with the large number of students. We look forward to a new year.

Last modified Creekside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.