Thaxton, VA

Posted October 15, 2008
I love this school and they do such an amazing job teaching my Preschooler

Posted October 02, 2007
My son has started this school year in Kindergarten. Ever since he has been there, I have noticed his skills just improving more and more. I am very proud of him and I am so happy with the education that he is getting from Thaxton. I went there as a child myself and I am so glad that he will have the chance to go there also. He is always coming home and showing us the new things he has learned.He loves his teacher Mrs. Brown and all of the new friends he has made. I know that this school will really help my son in his development.

Posted August 25, 2006
This is a wonderful school. The teachers are very caring, patient and skilled. I am very fortuntate to be able to send my Child to Thaxton.

Thaxton Elementary School
1081 Monorail Circle, Thaxton, VA  24174
Last modified Thaxton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thaxton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top