Posted November 18, 2014
If you have a special-ed child, this is not the school for you. The administration lets the teachers do whatever they feel like, there is very little, if any control in the classroom, students are bullied relentlessly IN THE CLASSROOM and nothing is done about until after the student who was bullied retaliates, then they punish the victim. I really wanted to like this school and had a great feeling about it at first, but their continued lack of oversight and only applying their policies when they want to is beyond anything I have experienced as a parent. Children should not suffer due to negligence on the part of a school's administration.

Posted July 28, 2014
Graham Park Middle School is not a healthy environment. I would strongly discourage any parent from sending their child to this school.

Posted July 27, 2014
Terrible school full of terrible kids and terrible teachers. If you let your kids go to this school you are basically saying you don't care about their education.

Posted July 27, 2014
If you are a parent and you care about your children you should do everything you can to not subject them to this toxic school.

Graham Park Middle School 4

Posted April 01, 2014
My daughter attends 6th grade at this school. The area it is in does not have a great reputation but if you see past that part, it's wonderful. From the guidence counselor to all of her 6 teachers, they are wonderful. They are quick to respond to emails and are willing to help your child catch up on work if your child is absent from school. I have seen the principal at every event and is very kind. I am very impressed with the staff at Graham Park Middle!

Graham Park Middle School 5

Posted January 24, 2014
I was in the math and science program, I loved it the teachers they were kind and respectful signet was awesome. If there was one thing I could change is the student IDs also known as Visa card are the colors for the all A's honor roll sticker.

Graham Park Middle School 3

Posted August 26, 2013
I think this school use to be a whole lot better based on older reviews. My brother recently graduated high school and is attending college currently at ODU and previously went to this school and the teachers were a whole lot better. I'm in the 8th grade and I think some of the teachers could be a lot more encouraging and patient with the students. There seems to be a lot of fights between students at Graham Park and the administrators punish them appropriately. The students are a bit out of line though, there are large amounts of students that are very rude and disrespectful but overall the school is good if you are a student serious about getting an education.

Posted June 25, 2013
Thought this school was good until my son got DISCIPLINED by Mr. Anderson. He entered GPMS school an Honor Roll Student and left with D's and an F in PE. They talk about working with parents but do not practice what they preach. This school has not been a school of excellence for quite a while and now I know why.

Graham Park Middle School 5

Posted January 04, 2013
This is my daughter's first year at GPMS in the Math and Science Program. Most of the teachers are great about communication especially when you sign up for the School Fusion. I receive a daily email on what assignments are due and any announcements from the school. Yes, the school is not in the best neighborhood, but the security system works. There has never been an incident at the school due to the lock downs. There are students who transfer to this school specifically for the Math and Science Program. My daughter and I both love it. The administration is on top of things. The school offers many clubs with activity buses to get the kids home after the normal school buses. Is it perfect? No. There are some teachers who are not my favorite, but you have that at every school. I would recommend the Math and Science Program and I'm happy my daughter is attending it.

Graham Park Middle School 3

Posted January 03, 2013
My son's first year here, and his teachers have been a little lacking where communication is concerned. Also, there have been 3 school lockdowns due to criminal activity in the area since the beginning of the year. Nice that the school takes precautions, but I do worry a bit about the area in which the school is located.

Graham Park Middle School
3613 Graham Park Rd, Triangle, VA  22172
Last modified Graham Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Graham Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top