Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

In eighth grade I had two teachers who called me failure or that I most likely couldn't do better, and the rest never cared. So I let my grades fall because I was never told I could do better, without being told that I most likely can't, it was the year everything started to fall. My teachers could have helped me find my full potential, I did in classes like gym, cause i'd be given praise and a goal. While other classes there was always a group goal but not an individual goal, teachers would talk to certain people in person, or to the whole class, never to me, so I almost failed. I procrastinated. Most of the time not trying to care cause I felt the people I looked up to didn't see for the best I could be. 6th to 7th grade I got what I needed and had amazing teachers who brought me to my best self I could be.

This is a great school with a lot of different talents. My daughter was not performing well as she always stays average in class. After she got the chance to enroll in this school, she is excellent.

I think Graham Park is an excellent school, from the principal to the teachers and counselors and the entire staff. This school really loves its student and take the time to show them by giving them fee trips to Kings Dominion just for passing SOL and behaving in a reputable manner. The school has an excellent STEM program that prepares those interested in the STEM field to excel in high school and beyond. The music department is also fantastic and it shows by there numerous awards in competitions. While the location is thought of as being a bad area, in my daughter's three years at the school, I can honestly say I have never witnessed anything that I would consider awful in regards to the school. I. Have spoken to many parents about other schools their kids attend in the area, including some private school and it appears that Graham Park has excelled above what their schools provided in regards to the overall educational experience. The school has provided a well-rounded experience for my child, from numerous field trips, to science fair competitions, advance courses and foreign language. I highly recommend to anyone living in this schools district

If you have a special-ed child, this is not the school for you. The administration lets the teachers do whatever they feel like, there is very little, if any control in the classroom, students are bullied relentlessly IN THE CLASSROOM and nothing is done about until after the student who was bullied retaliates, then they punish the victim. I really wanted to like this school and had a great feeling about it at first, but their continued lack of oversight and only applying their policies when they want to is beyond anything I have experienced as a parent. Children should not suffer due to negligence on the part of a school's administration.

Graham Park Middle School is not a healthy environment. I would strongly discourage any parent from sending their child to this school.

Terrible school full of terrible kids and terrible teachers. If you let your kids go to this school you are basically saying you don't care about their education.

If you are a parent and you care about your children you should do everything you can to not subject them to this toxic school.

My daughter attends 6th grade at this school. The area it is in does not have a great reputation but if you see past that part, it's wonderful. From the guidence counselor to all of her 6 teachers, they are wonderful. They are quick to respond to emails and are willing to help your child catch up on work if your child is absent from school. I have seen the principal at every event and is very kind. I am very impressed with the staff at Graham Park Middle!

I was in the math and science program, I loved it the teachers they were kind and respectful signet was awesome. If there was one thing I could change is the student IDs also known as Visa card are the colors for the all A's honor roll sticker.

I think this school use to be a whole lot better based on older reviews. My brother recently graduated high school and is attending college currently at ODU and previously went to this school and the teachers were a whole lot better. I'm in the 8th grade and I think some of the teachers could be a lot more encouraging and patient with the students. There seems to be a lot of fights between students at Graham Park and the administrators punish them appropriately. The students are a bit out of line though, there are large amounts of students that are very rude and disrespectful but overall the school is good if you are a student serious about getting an education.

Last modified Graham Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.