Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Triangle Elementary School
Develops honesty: Agree

Posted November 14, 2015
They implement a standard for behavior and have a monthly assembly that recognizes students who showed outstanding behavior. They really motivate the kids to be on their best behavior.

Posted November 14, 2015
My child is on her second year here and each year she has had a great experience. Her kindergarten teacher was a little iffy and very cold towards parents but my daughter did learn a ton and finished above grade level in reading. Now her 1st grade teacher is AMAZING. Mrs. Smith is one of the nicest teachers I have ever met. You can tell she really loves her students and enjoys teaching them. She takes the time to provide individual help and encouragement to each student. She also helps each student in each of their own levels and styles of learning. I am definitely going to miss having her as my daughters teacher when my child moves to the next grade. The rest of the staff is also very nice.

Posted February 01, 2015
* Ms. Grande is a great Kindergarten Teacher in Triangle Elementary School. *School buses are on time. *The Cafeteria has an excellent menu for children.

Posted May 15, 2014
My school is awsome and fun and has a upstairs better than my other school dumfries yo should go there we learn and have a lot of friends

Posted September 04, 2013
I just have to say the vice principle is probably one of the sweetest ladies. I have lived all over the world and my kids have attended schools everywhere ( THIS IS THE NICEST STAFF I HAVE MET ANYWHERE YET!!) The moment I walked into the office for registration I had a warm greeting from the school staff:) the vice principle came up to my son and I and greeted us in the most gracious way I have never have encountered before ( I usually pay 25,000 a year at IB schools and have never received the welcome I received today) so far , so good:)

Posted August 07, 2013
I just wanted to let some of the reviewers know that I am very happy with this school. My son goes here for two years and going on this 2nd great in September. This is a clean and brand new school with great teachers.

Triangle Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2013
My daughter entered this school in Kindergarten and has had a successful experience. She will be entering her 1st grade in September 2013. My second daughter will go into kindergarten in the upcoming school. I wasn't sure about putting my kids in public school because of bad reviews online. I am so glad we made the decision to give it a try. She loves it and we love it too. If you are thinking about sending your child to this school please don't hesitate. You will not regret it. The school is brand new and clean. The teachers are very nice and friendly. Ms. Easley is a brand new teach at the Triangle school and is my daughter's teach. She communicates well with me. Thanks

Posted March 11, 2013
I currently have two sons attending Triangle Elementary and have a 3rd son starting as a kindergartner next year. I have nothing but great things to say about this school and their teachers and supporting staff. My oldest son struggles at times, but his teacher communicates well with me and we are able to work together to come up with a solution that has now made his score advance placement top scores in all of his SOL's. Our second son has Down Syndrome and his special education teacher and his regular 1st grade teacher are just amazing. They keep him on task, make him feel part of every group he is in and he learns so much everyday. The school is a new school, everything is state fo the art. The old triangle elementary was torn down after the new school was built and the children had a wonderful after holiday gift of a new school when they moved. It was such a great and even transition and I am very proud of Mr. Marinoble and his staff for pulling off a virtually stressless (for the kids) transition into a new school.

Posted June 17, 2011
I currently have two boys attending Triangle Elementary, and I have one that will go into kindergarten in the upcoming school year. I have been very pleased with the teachers and staff. Both of my boys are doing very well in all of their work. They do especially well in reading. Both the 3rd and 4th grader are reading and comprehending at 5th grade level. Instead of nightly homework like I use to get, they have weekly assignments which is kind of nice. This gives me the flexibility to help them spread out their work for the entire week. If I slack off, my kids slack off. Both of my kids have been at Triangle Elementary since kindergarten, and I look forward for my little one to start there next year. We have actually considered moving but are putting that aside until the youngest get some solid foundation from the teachers at this school. level.

Posted April 13, 2011
I attended and matriculated from this school, i would have to say that this school taught me most of everything i still use today. I now have a younger sister who goes and she excels in everything. this school VALUES education and the teacher involvement is wonderful. For parents looking into future enrollment for their children this is a great school

Triangle Elementary School
3615 Lions Field Rd, Triangle, VA  22172
Last modified Triangle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Triangle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top