Bad
Good

We moved last summer from Fairfax to Triangle. I was a little nervous about this school based on the reviews, and because he went to the same school K-4. He's now in 5th grade, and LOVES his teacher, and really likes switching for math class because he feels more like a "middle schooler". The teachers are consistent, but very firm with their expectations. He loves the "tiger time" on Fridays and students who haven't earned it go to a detention class. They're really setting the kids up well for middle school. Highly recommend.

This is by far the worst experience I've ever had in an elementary school. I refuse to allow my child ever attend this school in the future and wouldn't recommended any parents to enroll. The staff seem to not want to be positioned at this location and their attitudes reflect that. From the office staff to the teachers, and cafeteria helpers, the atmosphere isn't pleasing.

Develops character: Agree

They implement a standard for behavior and have a monthly assembly that recognizes students who showed outstanding behavior. They really motivate the kids to be on their best behavior.

My child is on her second year here and each year she has had a great experience. Her kindergarten teacher was a little iffy and very cold towards parents but my daughter did learn a ton and finished above grade level in reading. Now her 1st grade teacher is AMAZING. Mrs. Smith is one of the nicest teachers I have ever met. You can tell she really loves her students and enjoys teaching them. She takes the time to provide individual help and encouragement to each student. She also helps each student in each of their own levels and styles of learning. I am definitely going to miss having her as my daughters teacher when my child moves to the next grade. The rest of the staff is also very nice.

* Ms. Grande is a great Kindergarten Teacher in Triangle Elementary School. *School buses are on time. *The Cafeteria has an excellent menu for children.

My school is awsome and fun and has a upstairs better than my other school dumfries yo should go there we learn and have a lot of friends

I just have to say the vice principle is probably one of the sweetest ladies. I have lived all over the world and my kids have attended schools everywhere ( THIS IS THE NICEST STAFF I HAVE MET ANYWHERE YET!!) The moment I walked into the office for registration I had a warm greeting from the school staff:) the vice principle came up to my son and I and greeted us in the most gracious way I have never have encountered before ( I usually pay 25,000 a year at IB schools and have never received the welcome I received today) so far , so good:)

I just wanted to let some of the reviewers know that I am very happy with this school. My son goes here for two years and going on this 2nd great in September. This is a clean and brand new school with great teachers.

My daughter entered this school in Kindergarten and has had a successful experience. She will be entering her 1st grade in September 2013. My second daughter will go into kindergarten in the upcoming school. I wasn't sure about putting my kids in public school because of bad reviews online. I am so glad we made the decision to give it a try. She loves it and we love it too. If you are thinking about sending your child to this school please don't hesitate. You will not regret it. The school is brand new and clean. The teachers are very nice and friendly. Ms. Easley is a brand new teach at the Triangle school and is my daughter's teach. She communicates well with me. Thanks

I currently have two sons attending Triangle Elementary and have a 3rd son starting as a kindergartner next year. I have nothing but great things to say about this school and their teachers and supporting staff. My oldest son struggles at times, but his teacher communicates well with me and we are able to work together to come up with a solution that has now made his score advance placement top scores in all of his SOL's. Our second son has Down Syndrome and his special education teacher and his regular 1st grade teacher are just amazing. They keep him on task, make him feel part of every group he is in and he learns so much everyday. The school is a new school, everything is state fo the art. The old triangle elementary was torn down after the new school was built and the children had a wonderful after holiday gift of a new school when they moved. It was such a great and even transition and I am very proud of Mr. Marinoble and his staff for pulling off a virtually stressless (for the kids) transition into a new school.

Last modified Triangle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.