Greenfield Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
The school is top notch they work for every student.

Posted February 22, 2010

Greenfield Elementary School 0

Posted November 10, 2009
My son has attened greenfield since first grade and is now in 5th. It is the best school in Botetourt county hands down. The staff is amazing and the education is well rounded. They learn so much more than reading and math. They learn about life and other cultures and the arts. They learn about charecter and responsibilty.

Greenfield Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted August 19, 2008
I have 2 children attending this school. In 2nd grade and K. I love this school. The teachers and the staff are always willing to do whatever it takes to help my children. As long as any other children... I would def recommend this school to anyone!

Posted May 12, 2007
Greenfield is an excellent school and only getting better under the direction of the new principal. Fabulous media specialist helps got all the students reading! Great music program too.

Posted May 01, 2007
Greenfield elementary school is a wonderful elementary school. We have a new principal, which my children and i love. One of my children has a few learning disabilities. They have a great understanding concept on l.D. Students and how to teach and help them not feel 'seperate'. I woudl recommend this school to anyone. We have enjoyed every year of our children being there. The teachers that we have had are exceptional. The music program is especially fun. (We are music people) the front office staff are great. Willing to help with anything. Also, we have a parent volunteer room that we can bring our children that are still home and work on stuff in there to help out the teachers and school! go dragons!

Posted November 13, 2006
My son is in 3rd grade at Greenfield and I have been very pleased. The teachers really work well together from grade to grade and make sure these children are getting what they need for an excellent education.

Greenfield Elementary School
288 Etzler Rd, Troutville, VA  24175
Last modified Greenfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top