PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son has attended VAA for the past 3 years. He is in VAA for the value that the school represents, but having said that as a parent, I would also like to know that he is getting the best academic exposure & experience that he can! Within the past year there have been some major improvements in terms of academics, choice of curriculum, learning methodologies & teaching techniques. As the school is growing, students are benefiting from these changes. As a new parent, I used to compare our school to the local NOVA Public Schools. BUT after understanding & seeing the learning experience on how our education system works, I now realize that wasn't an acceptable comparison. Our school is based on differentiated learning, mastery techniques, which means every student is accommodated to learn where they are at, sharpening the skills to meet the standard, then refining those skills and challenging them even more to raise above the standard. Our small classrooms gives us the advantage, as each student is given more attention, each child is a child - not numbers. My son's grades, his independent learning & confidence have sky rocketed in the past 3 years. Thank you VAA!

Awesome school, both of my 3 boys are in advanced math classes. You can't get that commitment from the public schools where they are overcrowded. VAA focuses on not only the spiritual side but also the academics as well.

By my experience in Vienna Adventist Academy, I have to say that it is a great place to have your child attend. If you are looking for a school that has great support, teachers who are willing to spend all the time in the world to make sure every student is treated fairly, and a safe environment than you are practically spelling out this school. Some of my family has gone here, and they would say the exact same thing. But what I am trying to say is that this school may not have a lot to offer, but it's still a great school. So I recommend having your child attend that school. : )

Last modified Vienna Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8