Vienna, VA

Posted September 05, 2013
I pulled my son out of public school and decided to put him here. We have to commute 25 minutes each day but it is such a great experience for my son. The school encompass a Christ centered education system which promotes value of Christian Education and Academics! They have a new program which encourages students to do better it's called the Mastery program. It takes the student where they are using repetition enabling them to master the skill or the problem before moving on the next step.

Posted August 18, 2013
Awesome school, both of my 3 boys are in advanced math classes. You can't get that commitment from the public schools where they are overcrowded. VAA focuses on not only the spiritual side but also the academics as well.

Posted August 06, 2013
By my experience in Vienna Adventist Academy, I have to say that it is a great place to have your child attend. If you are looking for a school that has great support, teachers who are willing to spend all the time in the world to make sure every student is treated fairly, and a safe environment than you are practically spelling out this school. Some of my family has gone here, and they would say the exact same thing. But what I am trying to say is that this school may not have a lot to offer, but it's still a great school. So I recommend having your child attend that school. : )

Posted May 22, 2009

Vienna Adventist Academy 2

Posted November 03, 2006
- a former student

Vienna Adventist Academy
340 Courthouse Road Southwest, Vienna, VA  22180
Last modified Vienna Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Vienna Adventist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top